I gave up..

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have a rule to never leave a game early, turn off the game early or stop listening before it is over. I never played football, but having played soccer and Rugby growing up I do it as a respect thing for the guys out there bleeding for my school.

This game, tested my resolve more than most - but I still kept it going and was so happy the guys pulled it out. I have seen every minute of our games when we crumbled back over the last few seasons, and am so thankful things are turning the corner.
Thanks for this.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I have a rule to never leave a game early, turn off the game early or stop listening before it is over. I never played football, but having played soccer and Rugby growing up I do it as a respect thing for the guys out there bleeding for my school.

This game, tested my resolve more than most - but I still kept it going and was so happy the guys pulled it out. I have seen every minute of our games when we crumbled back over the last few seasons, and am so thankful things are turning the corner.
My dad and I have the same rule. I cannot fathom a scenario where I am not cheering on the White and Gold until the clock reads 0. There are only 12 scheduled games a year, and the offseason is too long to let a loss get in my way of enjoying Tech football.