i cleaned the garage until after 2am

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
School is going to be rough tomorrow. I'm know as the biggest and really only GT fan. Should be fun with all the Dawg fans barking at me all day.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Usually the first day back to school after a weekend of college football is fun especially during lunch because we all literally talk about football for the whole lunch period but today was awful. All I heard was "They suck yall should've won, we will beat them by 3 scores" "Jake Fromm is gonna get it done Saturday" "UT looked awful The east is Georgias the year" I can't wait to listen to them all whine when ND blast them.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Usually the first day back to school after a weekend of college football is fun especially during lunch because we all literally talk about football for the whole lunch period but today was awful. All I heard was "They suck yall should've won, we will beat them by 3 scores" "Jake Fromm is gonna get it done Saturday" "UT looked awful The east is Georgias the year" I can't wait to listen to them all whine when ND blast them.
The Dwags will be calling for Kirby "Not So" Smart's scalp when they lose to Notre Dame,Tennessee,Florida,Auburn and Georgia Tech. I don't think Kirby will be coaching them in 2019.