i cleaned the garage until after 2am

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Today has been rough.....I'm not productive at all. I just sit and think of that nightmare over and over.......
A familiar feeling. It was so bad last night that when i looked at baseball scores -- I am sad to say a long time Dodger fan and they seem to be crumbling again -- and saw they got beat 9-0 it didn't bother me at all. Apparently I can't multi-task heartbreak.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
A familiar feeling. It was so bad last night that when i looked at baseball scores -- I am sad to say a long time Dodger fan and they seem to be crumbling again -- and saw they got beat 9-0 it didn't bother me at all. Apparently I can't multi-task heartbreak.
I was so out of it because of the game that I didn't go to bed until 5:30 am.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
The tech game was the last game i needed in my parlay bet, so not only did the L hurt but it was a 1500$ L. (Didnt bet 1500 but was gonna win that) so yeah that stung deep

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
The tech game was the last game i needed in my parlay bet, so not only did the L hurt but it was a 1500$ L. (Didnt bet 1500 but was gonna win that) so yeah that stung deep
So you didn't use the 3 point spread? I kept the spread and won mine, even tho I did think we would win outright

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Clean out the garage because we lose a game , no , it would take something mean and scary to get me the clean out my garage .

Yes honey I'll get right at cleaning out the garage. Anything else I can do, that should only take a few hours ?

northgajacket

Banned
Trust me I have been for almost a year now. Still gets to most of them, they always drop the overall series record on me.

Or point out that the Natl. Championship count is 4 to 2 with Tech having a more recent one than uga.

Or point out the following was happening when uga last won a title:

M.A.S.H. was still on the air.
People were being held hostage in Iran
Soviets had just invaded Afghanistan
Carter was still President
Muhammad Ali was still boxing
Pac-Man had just been released.

Sorry for the info, but this usually ends the talking from them when you keep peppering them with facts that their brains cannot process all that info. Usually it will end with someone saying "Oh Yeah" or "You're being a jerk"

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Or point out that the Natl. Championship count is 4 to 2 with Tech having a more recent one than uga.

Or point out the following was happening when uga last won a title:

M.A.S.H. was still on the air.
People were being held hostage in Iran
Soviets had just invaded Afghanistan
Carter was still President
Muhammad Ali was still boxing
Pac-Man had just been released.

Sorry for the info, but this usually ends the talking from them when you keep peppering them with facts that their brains cannot process all that info. Usually it will end with someone saying "Oh Yeah" or "You're being a jerk"

Doesn't really work on newer fans. 2012 was going to be a UGA title if they beat bama and all of them know it. So with only being alive for the 21st century era trying to cite things before then falls flat.

northgajacket

Banned
Doesn't really work on newer fans. 2012 was going to be a UGA title if they beat bama and all of them know it. So with only being alive for the 21st century era trying to cite things before then falls flat.

Still works. They failed in 2012. What if's don't matter in winning.
Remember close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
or if you want to rehash recent history say 2 of the last 3.