I certainly hope that's the last we hear about …

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Here is a high five for the scout team - who helped the Oline improve each week.
Can't wait to see JDH and whitehead get some playing time next week and following bowl game. With their help next week could be very very special.

Mr days has my total respect.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Here is a high five for the scout team - who helped the Oline improve each week.
Can't wait to see JDH and whitehead get some playing time next week and following bowl game. With their help next week could be very very special.

Mr days has my total respect.
I hope your right about JHD and Whitehead but I dont think that they are eligible for the championship, only the bowl game

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
GT is lucky to have CMS . He is a man of Character and he is a great OL coach . He is also a great recruiter , no one coach is responsible for recruiting a specific player , they are a team . The prospects have a main point of contact , but recruiting is a team effort . GT is a hard nosed coached hard team . The players never quit . GT owned the LOS yesterday . Give CPJ what he asks for and enjoy the ride . I believe w additional recruiting resources , they can continue to find players that " fit " . Fit the school academically and physically .

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Burden and mason just absolutely destroyed their interior defense. I saw shaq on multiple occasions driving his man 6-8 yards back and into the ground and just pancaking him. It was glorious. I can't believe we ran the dive 42 times...but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Burden and mason just absolutely destroyed their interior defense. I saw shaq on multiple occasions driving his man 6-8 yards back and into the ground and just pancaking him. It was glorious. I can't believe we ran the dive 42 times...but hey if it ain't broke don't fix it.

that is what I enjoyed most about the win...they way we just imposed our will on them. i have seen them line up and just mash it down our throats. We finally returned the favor.it is demoralizing to say the least when everyone knows what is coming but you can't stop it. even our D line didn't get knocked off the ball after their first drive. I said after watching the Ga. Southern game that I wasn't sure if we had more talent on the field than GSU. My hats are off to this group of players and coaches. I don't recall a GT that has improved so much over the curse of a season with the possible exception of the 1989.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
GT is lucky to have CMS . He is a man of Character and he is a great OL coach . He is also a great recruiter , no one coach is responsible for recruiting a specific player , they are a team . The prospects have a main point of contact , but recruiting is a team effort . GT is a hard nosed coached hard team . The players never quit . GT owned the LOS yesterday . Give CPJ what he asks for and enjoy the ride . I believe w additional recruiting resources , they can continue to find players that " fit " . Fit the school academically and physically .

After all the "grief" about him last year, glad that he's receiving "kudos". We know that @flea77 KNOWS what goes on behind the scenes. :)