I certainly hope that's the last we hear about …

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
How super-duper Ugag's OL is.

I think today showed pretty conclusively who has the best OL in this state; nay, perhaps in the whole Southeast. We rolled over them like a tank and, in most cases, our RBs weren't even hitting an resistance until they were 3 - 4 yards down field.

For an old OL like me, that was the most wonderful part of the entire game: seeing us beat them so thoroughly at the LOS. And we have almost very one of those guys coming back!

Prosushi

Georgia Tech Fan
Was it my imagination, or was Georgia lining up a few yards back off the line of scrimmage? Seemed to give us plenty of room.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
How super-duper Ugag's OL is.

I think today showed pretty conclusively who has the best OL in this state; nay, perhaps in the whole Southeast. We rolled over them like a tank and, in most cases, our RBs weren't even hitting an resistance until they were 3 - 4 yards down field.

For an old OL like me, that was the most wonderful part of the entire game: seeing us beat them so thoroughly at the LOS. And we have almost very one of those guys coming back!
If I could reach through this computer screen, I'd tap glasses with you.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I disagree. I think UGA has an outstanding OL. Just shows you how good our DL played today though that they whipped them.

While everyone is at it though, let's also give kudos where they're due. Our offensive line simply dominated the UGA defensive line and linebackers today. By the end of the game, their defense was not only gassed from being on the field all game but you could tell they were absolutely tired of getting hit all game. So let's give the praise that is worthy to our offensive line coaches. I've been one of those consistently critical of Sewak's coaching and lack of recruiting efforts throughout his tenure here. But our offensive line has played some of the best football that I've seen them play over our past several games. The OL coaches earned their keep today.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I disagree. I think UGA has an outstanding OL. Just shows you how good our DL played today though that they whipped them.

While everyone is at it though, let's also give kudos where they're due. Our offensive line simply dominated the UGA defensive line and linebackers today. By the end of the game, their defense was not only gassed from being on the field all game but you could tell they were absolutely tired of getting hit all game. So let's give the praise that is worthy to our offensive line coaches. I've been one of those consistently critical of Sewak's coaching and lack of recruiting efforts throughout his tenure here. But our offensive line has played some of the best football that I've seen them play over our past several games. The OL coaches earned their keep today.
Yes, our competition does not have to be poor for Tech to win. Funny thing about that. We have a team this year!