I am not BSing you..

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
no-hard-feelings-bro-thumb.jpg

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Wow.

Was not expecting this. Wouldn't have surprised me if he was a guest for a couple of plays.

Very curious to see what Groh has to say after this:
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/50749/groh-rips-gt-culture-johnson-responds

I always thought Groh was a classy guy until that. I'm waiting for comments when sneezy rips their qbs head off and Groh says something like I know he's good I recruited him here. I expect little jabs. He has to know it wasn't working here for him.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
There is no way this was not done on purpose. Think about how many extra viewers this will get once more people find out Al Groh will also be on the broadcast. I for one am excited to watch this turn into a train wreck! haha

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
This will be awesome.... I am completely expecting some snippy comments from Al

wow just wow. what is going to be hilarious is when he critiques roof's defense during pbp.

"See Shawn, what they need to do is drop every guy back in a zone coverage and send only 3... Then they will get that extra pressure on the QB."

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I think it will come down to whether or not Shawn Kenney addresses the elephants in the room.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I wouldn't expect him to say anything but good things. If he's trying to get further work with ESPN, you will only go so far by being that "cheeky bastard" guy. He's an intelligent guy so I think/hope he'll do a good job.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
wow just wow. what is going to be hilarious is when he critiques roof's defense during pbp.

"See Shawn, what they need to do is drop every guy back in a zone coverage and send only 3... Then they will get that extra pressure on the QB."

I'm torn. I will be at the game, but really want to watch the espn3 stream live... Guess I will have to watch the replay the next day.

I will go ahead and set the over/under at 3 for comments Al will make that will leave everybody with an "awkward silence"

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
This ought to be hilarious! Almost any way Groh plays this could backfire on him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it's going to make the game just a bit more fun for me to watch :devil:

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Groh after a 5 gain by Elon.............I don't see what's so great about a Roof D.................next play I.Johnson pick 6 as Groh screams.....................that what we taught him to do...................he FINALLY understands what we tried to teach him for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!