1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

I am not BSing you..

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Sean311, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Sean311

Sean311 Helluva Engineer

2. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

3. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

Holy crap. How sadistic is ESPN? I guess I'll be watching the full replay for entertainment value. I seriously cannot imagine what his commentary will be.

4. gt13

gt13 Ramblin' Wreck

Can someone fill in those who don't know Shawn Kenney?

5. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Did you click the link?

6. John

John Peacekeeper Staff Member

7. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

I always thought Groh was a classy guy until that. I'm waiting for comments when sneezy rips their qbs head off and Groh says something like I know he's good I recruited him here. I expect little jabs. He has to know it wasn't working here for him.

8. John

9. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

This will be awesome.... I am completely expecting some snippy comments from Al

IronJacket7 likes this.
  10. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Ramblin' Wreck

This is incredible, can't wait.

11. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

Uh... That akward moment when...

12. ramblinvak

ramblinvak Helluva Engineer

There is no way this was not done on purpose. Think about how many extra viewers this will get once more people find out Al Groh will also be on the broadcast. I for one am excited to watch this turn into a train wreck! haha

13. IronJacket7

IronJacket7 Helluva Engineer

wow just wow. what is going to be hilarious is when he critiques roof's defense during pbp.

"See Shawn, what they need to do is drop every guy back in a zone coverage and send only 3... Then they will get that extra pressure on the QB."

14. John

I think it will come down to whether or not Shawn Kenney addresses the elephants in the room.

15. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

Didnt Larry Coker do Miami games after he fired? Dan Hawkins call Colorado games? It should be interesting tho...

16. daBuzz

daBuzz Helluva Engineer

I wouldn't expect him to say anything but good things. If he's trying to get further work with ESPN, you will only go so far by being that "cheeky bastard" guy. He's an intelligent guy so I think/hope he'll do a good job.

17. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

I'm torn. I will be at the game, but really want to watch the espn3 stream live... Guess I will have to watch the replay the next day.

I will go ahead and set the over/under at 3 for comments Al will make that will leave everybody with an "awkward silence"

IronJacket7 likes this.
  18. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

This ought to be hilarious! Almost any way Groh plays this could backfire on him LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it's going to make the game just a bit more fun for me to watch :devil:

19. Longestday

Longestday Helluva Engineer Featured Member

This is ESPN payback for CPJ's SEC ESPN comment : )

20. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

Groh after a 5 gain by Elon.............I don't see what's so great about a Roof D.................next play I.Johnson pick 6 as Groh screams.....................that what we taught him to do...................he FINALLY understands what we tried to teach him for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IronJacket7 likes this.