Howell is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
I doubt that MJ knows one of his family members is acting like a jerk on the message boards. MJ is classier than that, imo.

I guess we have different definitions of jerk.
I was unaware trying to share info and give a heads up was being a jerk.

Once again, you guys assume too much.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Wide receiver Harland Howell has decided to join his former teammate Emanuel Bridges at East Mississippi Community College in Scooba, MS.

Per Yahoo Rivals report....

Grades???

Milwaukee

Banned
I guess we have different definitions of jerk.
I was unaware trying to share info and give a heads up was being a jerk.

Once again, you guys assume too much.

Yes, we obviously do. You're not trying to share info, you're just starting rumors and then saying "yall just wait and see". If you know something then man up and say it. Not cool.

For the record, I don't think you're a jerk. I usually enjoy your posts. I just think you're acting like one in this thread.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, we obviously do. You're not trying to share info, you're just starting rumors and then saying "yall just wait and see". If you know something then man up and say it. Not cool.

For the record, I don't think you're a jerk. I usually enjoy your posts. I just think you're acting like one in this thread.

Sorry you feel that way. Not my place to name names.
I thought most here would like some info but I guess I was wrong. I would never name names on a message board. Minds can change.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
People chill, some people don't like @Rock giving info and some don't mind. Calling him a jerk and talking trash makes you no better if you disagree with what he has said. He said it to give info that a starter is leaving but said no names nor did he trash the player. If you don't like it next time maybe say hey man next time just keep it to yourself so nothing gets out or any crazy rumors get started, you don't have to freak out. Once again not everyone thinks alike so just because you don't like it or understand it doesn't mean someone else thinks that same way. Personally I'm neutral.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
People chill, some people don't like @Rock giving info and some don't mind. Calling him a jerk and talking trash makes you no better if you disagree with what he has said. He said it to give info that a starter is leaving but said no names nor did he trash the player. If you don't like it next time maybe say hey man next time just keep it to yourself so nothing gets out or any crazy rumors get started, you don't have to freak out. Once again not everyone thinks alike so just because you don't like it or understand it doesn't mean someone else thinks that same way. Personally I'm neutral.

thanks man. It won't happen again tho.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Sorry you feel that way. Not my place to name names.
I thought most here would like some info but I guess I was wrong. I would never name names on a message board. Minds can change.
Is all this board drama about S. Devine not coming back??? Come on guys....get over it....Let's move on..

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
My only question is that multiple starters was stated. I'm sorry but that blows my mind. I don't know of any returning starters, except one, who've had issues with possibly not returning. There are a couple of key contributors, but the statement by Rock was "starterS". Coming off a 9-4 year, combined with all the transfers, we are a dumpster fire if that is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.