How to watch the game this weekend?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
You should be able to view it via the ESPN app, if your TV supports that. You will have to tell the ESPN app that you have DTV Stream as your provider. Then select the game that shows as carried on ACCN extra.
But DTV stream is on the outs with ESPN/Disney right now. I am in the midst of switching, and still have Comcast which I can access through my Xbox and the ESPN app.

ETA: Just switched the Xbox to the Comcast wifi and pulled up the ESPN app, and it’s showing the game. Sweet!

Last edited:

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
But DTV stream is on the outs with ESPN/Disney right now. I am in the midst of switching, and still have Comcast which I can access through my Xbox and the ESPN app.

ETA: Just switched the Xbox to the Comcast wifi and pulled up the ESPN app, and it’s showing the game. Sweet!
Just because it shows up doesn't mean ESPN will let you watch it. I suggest a trial watch on another game on ESPN+ before you get too excited. Hope it works for you.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
This is strange, but it is showing on my YTTV as an upcoming game on ACC Network. Not ACC Network extra. Maybe I didn't need to jump through those hoops to use the ESPN app. Anyway, I now have a backup plan. :)
ACCN is showing Miami vs. Ball State, according to this:

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
ACC Network Extra is not the same as ecc Network, ACC.
Correct.

But for those who don't know: if you have access to the ACC Network, you should also have access to ACCNX.

You access the ACC Network via your cable or TV provider's traditional interface;
You access the ACCNX network by going to ESPN.com (or the ESPN app, if you have a spart TV or Apple TV or Roku, etc) and streaming it.

Enjoy the game today, everybody! I'll be streaming it on my phone as I walk through a sea of red (blech) in Lincoln, on the way to the Huskers game. Glad we have this technology at times like these!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Correct.

But for those who don't know: if you have access to the ACC Network, you should also have access to ACCNX.

You access the ACC Network via your cable or TV provider's traditional interface;
You access the ACCNX network by going to ESPN.com (or the ESPN app, if you have a spart TV or Apple TV or Roku, etc) and streaming it.

Enjoy the game today, everybody! I'll be streaming it on my phone as I walk through a sea of red (blech) in Lincoln, on the way to the Huskers game. Glad we have this technology at times like these!
💯
Correct

slugboy

Staff member
FYI - ESPN and all subprograming has been reinstated on DTV
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

And, more is on the way

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I should do that from Wyoming?

K. I could leave now and still wouldn’t make it in time.
The plan is very flexible and simple adjustments can be made. In this case:

Drive to airport. Board plane to ATL. Uber to hotel. Sleep. Wake up. Eat breakfast. Relax. Watch first half of noon games. Uber to stadium. Repeat remaining steps from original plan.

Alternatively…

Buy house in Atlanta. Sell house in Montana. Hire moving. Company to pack and move possessions. Drive to airport. Fly to Atlanta. Sleep at new house. [insert original plan]. Receive possessions from moving company during the following week.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I hope I can see the game. Not because I can’t get it on the TV. But because I started drinking at 4.30 am and as I sit here looking at my wife she looks pretty good not a good sign I’ll be able to see the TV by 3:30.
Guess next week I’ll wait till 10 am to start.

GTwreck

Georgia Tech Fan
I have Fubo for TV. My subscription includes ACCN. I have the ESPN app but it want me to subscribe to ESPN+.
So is there a way for me to stream the game using my FUBO account info?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The plan is very flexible and simple adjustments can be made. In this case:

Drive to airport. Board plane to ATL. Uber to hotel. Sleep. Wake up. Eat breakfast. Relax. Watch first half of noon games. Uber to stadium. Repeat remaining steps from original plan.

Alternatively…

Buy house in Atlanta. Sell house in Montana. Hire moving. Company to pack and move possessions. Drive to airport. Fly to Atlanta. Sleep at new house. [insert original plan]. Receive possessions from moving company during the following week.
Moved to fla on coast.

Take wife on get away weekend. Drive to fun and dining spots near BDS on game day.

On fcs game in rain. Not so much.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I'm having a tough time willing myself on the 20 minute ebike ride to the Dodd. Not sure I blame you.
Stay home if its rainy.
In ME jr or sr class we learned about device / system mean time between failure calculations.

E BIKE Miles by me before catostrophic failure = 5.

slugboy

Staff member
I have Fubo for TV. My subscription includes ACCN. I have the ESPN app but it want me to subscribe to ESPN+.
So is there a way for me to stream the game using my FUBO account info?
You should see two listings ; an ESPN+ listing and an ACCNX listing. Try the other one.

If you only have one, then you get to spend 45 minutes with ESPN customer support on the app :(