How to watch the game this weekend?

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I have DirectTV so I can’t log into ESPN with my provider. Doesn’t look like Fubo is gonna carry it. I’m canceling DirectTV and moving to YTTV probably. Will they carry it?

slugboy

Staff member
Both Disney and AT&T are offering discounts for other providers

Not a lie—DirecTV is offering discounts on Fubo and Sling.

Disney is offering deals on Hulu.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I have DirectTV so I can’t log into ESPN with my provider. Doesn’t look like Fubo is gonna carry it. I’m canceling DirectTV and moving to YTTV probably. Will they carry it?
I hope so YTTV is what I moved to last week from DirectTV. But I also have ESPN app if I can remember my password. (I really hate trying to remember all these passwords at my age, I do have to remember to lift the seat in the bathroom.
Damn I forgot to put it down…… too late think I’ll run outside for 30 minutes maybe she will calm down)
Really not my fault 4 bathrooms and she pick the wrong one.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
This is what I posted in the On To VMI thread:
What I am about to say is speculation based on a little research. I recently switched from DirecTV to YouTubeTV, and am going to have the same issue.

You may not be able to get ACCNX directly through YouTubeTV. You may be able to watch it through the ESPN app by selecting YouTubeTV as your provider and providing your YouTubeTV login credentials. That worked for me in the past when I had DirecTV.
Edit to add: @ThatGuy confirmed that this method has worked for him.

GTDwarf

Georgia Tech Fan
No. You have to have a live streaming or linear package with the ACCN in addition to ESPN+ to watch games from the ACC Network Extra.
Really? How frustrating, was hoping my espn+ sub would get me this. Directtv and Disney need to figure it out

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess I could watch via ESPN app, using the ACCN option, logging in with Fubo credentials?
This should work.

However, one small potential hiccup - if you've ever logged into the ESPN app using another TV provider, and have since changed providers, you'll have to login to the ESPN website via a DESKTOP (non-mobile) WEB BROWSER to reset your connection.

I ran into this problem a couple of weeks ago after switching from Youtube TV to Fubo - once you login via the website and update the connection, then logging in via the mobile app works fine. (If you haven't made a change recently, all should be good.)

Jacket4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I have Youtube tv and get all the ESPN channels and ACCN. I can also log into ESPN app with it. Just make sure you sign out on the ESPN app and sign back in with your new provider info.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope so YTTV is what I moved to last week from DirectTV. But I also have ESPN app if I can remember my password. (I really hate trying to remember all these passwords at my age, I do have to remember to lift the seat in the bathroom.
Damn I forgot to put it down…… too late think I’ll run outside for 30 minutes maybe she will calm down)
Really not my fault 4 bathrooms and she pick the wrong one.
There is an app called 1Password which will store all your passwords for you and sign in and out for you on your phone. It’s a lifesaver for my memory of my gazillion passwords!