How do you get fired up for 6a conditioning workouts?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
From Mikell Lands-Davis
The only thing I'm focused on this summer and fall. Can't wait till our hard work shows on Saturdays

Really good to see Snoddy in that frame and he looks like nothing happened. Can't wait to see that guy flying down the field again and bouncing off defenders.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One thing that I've notice developing during CPJ's tenure is a team culture. I think it took a while and I think it reflects coach, first and foremost, but also the collection of assistants. This team really reflects the ideals of GT football: the highest levels of skill, character, academics, family.

When you recruit guys that fit this mold, it translates to success on the field and less issues off it. It also allows for easier transition for new guys entering into the program because they've already bought in to what you're doing and what you're all about. This observation makes me less worried about losing high character guys and team leaders like Synjyn, Shaq, Perk, Zack, etc... There will be guys ready and willing to step up and into the voids.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
One thing that I've notice developing during CPJ's tenure is a team culture. I think it took a while and I think it reflects coach, first and foremost, but also the collection of assistants. This team really reflects the ideals of GT football: the highest levels of skill, character, academics, family.

When you recruit guys that fit this mold, it translates to success on the field and less issues off it. It also allows for easier transition for new guys entering into the program because they've already bought in to what you're doing and what you're all about. This observation makes me less worried about losing high character guys and team leaders like Synjyn, Shaq, Perk, Zack, etc... There will be guys ready and willing to step up and into the voids.
A friend I have on staff said recently, "We were excited about this new group of players as we got them signed. But now that we have them checked in, and can really spend some time around them together in this environment-- they're just impressive guys. Good character. Hard workers, it seems. Eager to be coached. It's a good class."

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
A friend I have on staff said recently, "We were excited about this new group of players as we got them signed. But now that we have them checked in, and can really spend some time around them together in this environment-- they're just impressive guys. Good character. Hard workers, it seems. Eager to be coached. It's a good class."
CPJ? ;)