How do you get fired up for 6a conditioning workouts?

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. Firm believer that chemistry and team unity is built during the offseason, so great to see this. Glad they tweeted it.

buzzinanut69

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think anyone wanted anyone gone...

People were a bit worried because everyone had the image of JT getting destroyed against Miami in their heads.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Love Errin Joe's energy and love the team leadership and "family" comments.

Btw, who's the really big dude in the grey sweatshirt to the right of DM?
I think Errin Joe is going to take on the leadership role on the line that Shaq had last year. Those two were a hell of a combo on the right side last year, and I think being next to Shaq all year he probably picked up a few things. Love his energy and enthusiasm!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think Errin Joe is going to take on the leadership role on the line that Shaq had last year. Those two were a hell of a combo on the right side last year, and I think being next to Shaq all year he probably picked up a few things. Love his energy and enthusiasm!

Good call. I think Freddy Burden is the man, but CPJ did highlight Joe's play after a Spring practice. Hell, that whole line is solid.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
How about I rephrase, how many saw him as a huge liability with little chance of improvement?

me....i will fall on this one. I thought the move for him to LT was a disaster. Then I realized how important and good it became when sewak just did the GCG combo and the new OL coach handled the tackles....

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
some of those guys you're pointing at are brand new to the program like Sellers right there in the front. They may not be fully comfortable in all the traditions yet.
I know, and i would be the same way, but I believe the one in the back that was hyped up was brad or Scott? I just thought it was funny....