Hornets & Yellow Jackets

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Are we playing in an hour? I didn't see any posts and it looks like its on ACCN.

Hopefully no insecticide in McCamish.

For inquiring minds: "All yellow jackets are wasps, but not all wasps are yellow jackets. The term "hornet" refers to the largest of wasps. Both yellowjackets and hornets belong to the family Vespidae."

Last edited:

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
We are 31 point favorites.

They've played twice this year, losing by 60 in their opener to Wake Forest, then falling by 26 to Coastal Carolina.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I just don’t see it this year. Perimeter shooting is such a struggle and interior defense/3 pt defense is bad. Delaware St is a horrible team.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Howard is looking solid to me. I hope he can give us 5-10 minutes a game.

I liked what I saw from both Howard and Saba. I think Howard should have been getting the minutes when Moses comes off the cout and just needs to time to build some chemistry with the normal rotation and get used to what we want to do on defense. Once Saba adjusts to the game he has a lot of skill to build around from a size that you have to love.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Jose and Moses might be my favorite duo in GT basketball history. Watching them develop the past 4 years has just been really enjoyable and ultimately what I like college basketball more than the pros. It's going to be a very weird feeling not having them here.