Honeycomb?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
The right shade of gold has always been an issue. But that aside most GT fans adore the traditional uniform look.
Agreed. I'm a Vegas gold lover but not as light as our gold uniforms we wore in 09 vs Wake. Those did not work.

I like the hexacomb helmet because it is based on our tradition white helmet with the stripe but its got a twist on it.

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
The right shade of gold has always been an issue. But that aside most GT fans adore the traditional uniform look.

new-georgia-tech-throwback-uniform-179x318.jpg

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize this was already attached above. Still, it's my favorite so it doesn't hurt to have it on here twice! :)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

That's because most of us are between the ages of 40 n 80 :)

FWIW....I Like the throwbacks but I'm not married to them. I might tweak a couple of things if given the chance but the jerseys this year are probably my favorites. I'm open to more changes too. I'd like to see an old gold jersey...the color of the logos recently directed by the administration. (BUT NOT THE GREEN GOLD FROM 09)....sorry for yelling :)

ctcjb

Georgia Tech Fan
I've always thought a good way to have a true home field advantage would be to release live yellow jackets from under the visiting fans seats, just as the Wreck drives onto the field. You know, like the Auburn Tiger flying down to the field.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I know everyone hates Russell, but there is a worse option: Addidas. Their uniforms for Louisville and Miami are an abomination
At least Louisville got rid of that insanely horrible script lettering for the player names. That was one of the worst uniform "innovations" I've ever seen.