Honeycomb Again?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Dude I'm probably younger than you so age has nothing to do with it. I'm all for it if the players like it but that doesn't mean I have to like the uniform. The honeycomb looks cheesy as hell. Like another poster said, nice concept but bad execution.
But if we wear the white helmet with the white combo we wore last week vs VT then it could look good.
Maybe. I'm 35.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
white jerseys, white pants, white helmets, even white numerals.
Was hoping for white numbers. It's gonna look clean. Would love for them to white out the ramblin wreck (with a stick on material of course nothing permanent) to really amp up the guys. After seeing the ESPN all access tonight, those players deserve anything GT can provide for them. If they want all white uniforms and it makes them happy, it makes me happy.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I would occasionally like a change in helmets. Matte black with a shiny GT would look good, similar to the Missou helmet last week. Also the Black watch helmet is pretty good and White with a gold or black GT could go with the white out.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141001_085007.jpg
amen....

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Yea I'm a decade younger.
I would occasionally like a change in helmets. Matte black with a shiny GT would look good, similar to the Missou helmet last week. Also the Black watch helmet is pretty good and White with a gold or black GT could go with the white out.
Could see a dark helmet if I had too but we wore gold for over fifty years and it looks good..I still say have a dodd uni which we have,a ross uni and carson uni and a stripes and slashes and pee yellow ones for the young ones............alternate them and everybody should be happier.

Killer Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
I absolutely hate these helmets and jerseys. Off topic, but I've never been a fan of "The Flats" when "The Hive" would have been an obvious and more menacing name.