Honeycomb Again?

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
The hex pattern is pretty ok as an abstract concept, but the execution doesn't come off like a hex pattern because it's too thin. If you look at the 2012 (I think?) SWARM shirts, it actually looks pretty good.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If the players like it I love it! If it get them fired up to play this game or any other game then I'm all for it!!! I know when I played bball in high school and college if we wore an alternate uniform it jacked us up for the game even more. I know 18-22 year olds do not care about "tradition" they care about what's hot right now. Do I like the traditional "simple" look yes. Especially the unis we wore against Southern but I'm all about what make the players and recruits happy. It's a new generation. If the older crowd doesn't like it well, don't watch.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like the seniors chose it and everyone is excited to have them, which is great. I actually really like them too, but I'm also a young'un. I know it's not classic or traditional, but it's unique to Georgia Tech and its subtlety looks really cool without going overboard. The all white uniforms are going to look awesome. Can't wait for Saturday, it's going to be electric in that stadium.

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
The players do like the "honeycomb" and the white helmets. Plus, it is a big deal to the players and recruits to have alternate uniforms. Uniforms won't make you lose a game but the emotional lift that this can give a team will do more good to help them win.

thwgjacket

If the players like it I love it! If it get them fired up to play this game or any other game then I'm all for it!!! I know when I played bball in high school and college if we wore an alternate uniform it jacked us up for the game even more. I know 18-22 year olds do not care about "tradition" they care about what's hot right now. Do I like the traditional "simple" look yes. Especially the unis we wore against Southern but I'm all about what make the players and recruits happy. It's a new generation. If the older crowd doesn't like it well, don't watch.
Dude I'm probably younger than you so age has nothing to do with it. I'm all for it if the players like it but that doesn't mean I have to like the uniform. The honeycomb looks cheesy as hell. Like another poster said, nice concept but bad execution.
But if we wear the white helmet with the white combo we wore last week vs VT then it could look good.