Home Court Gold Color

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Just looked it up, and I don't know whether to: (a) applaud them for daring to do something so uniquely cool-looking; or (b) skip to the chase and have an epileptic seizure...;)

Also using the angular font in their H's, R's and G's.

Where ours represents a stinger, NC State's is a fang, I guess TCU's is a horn?

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I watched Kansas TCU the other night. Their floor looks bizarre and disorienting on tv. At times, guys look like they’re floating above the court

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Can’t say I’ve watched a TCU Basketball since the Lee Nailon era. Lol. Is that really what their court looks like? Idk if that’s unbelievable awesome or awesomely nauseating?!?! Wow

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Good news is Duke/UNC is the same time as our game tonight. So there will be fewer eyeballs on our court.

Bad news is Pitt fans are salty Tweeters.

So we'll see if there's any reaction. 2 games left.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I got to see the court in person last weekend. I beleive 1000% that it’s the border around the GT that throws it off. If it was white I think it would be fine.

Unless they painted the GT out of a different dye lot than they painted the bucket areas.....which would be.....unimaginable

Also, to expect them to paint the court in season is ridiculous

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I have been to all but one home game this season, and I don't really notice the color of the court in person, but it is worse on TV broadcasts, especially Raycom I think. Regardless, I am glad to hear they will be doing a redo in the offseason. Let's hope Adidas has absolutely no involvement in the redo.