HOLY MOSES AND COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Total eye test passed by Ethan...kids a savage...will make an impact down the stretch for sure hit the "Ethan Cole" chant

He's definitely a dude with a 'tude. Between ColeBlooded and Ballerado (shout out @ChasonBaller ), we're going to be a really fun team to watch and a team opponents will hate. I love it.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
He's definitely a dude with a 'tude. Between ColeBlooded and Ballerado (shout out @ChasonBaller ), we're going to be a really fun team to watch and a team opponents will hate. I love it.
KG, from what I had seen of Cole and Wright was that they both looked too hesitant and unsure of themselves which I took as too much pressure. After they had gotten into the game itself the turned themselves loose! This tells me they started enjoying being on the court. That then becomes instinct & basketball IQ taking over. Thanks for your response!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
These two should get significant minutes down the stretch. I also feel Ben will be more effective when they are in without AD if they play with the same intensity as the other night.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
These two should get significant minutes down the stretch. I also feel Ben will be more effective when they are in without AD if they play with the same intensity as the other night.
Playing with intensity is not the same as being effective. I hope for the latter and expect the former.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
the main thing a player needs are the 2 things I listed before which leads to having fun on the court which then means the player is playing up to his top level of execution.

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure he'd like being given a new first name
Dude...I used to make fun of my grandfather for butchering players names and refusing to change when corrected...Roger Clement = Roger Clemens...it seems time and karma have caught up with me...for the last two years I've been seeing and hearing Ethan Cole...I like Evan better...hit the "Evan Cole" chant