HOLY MOSES AND COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Now these 2 guys got enough minutes to let their instinct take over their their thought process. Both of e'm!! Cole was not thinking on his last 2 long shots; he just let e'm go. He started really going after the rebounds and def. Wright got busy the same way after just 2 or 3 minutes. When a player just goes in for a minute or 2 the player might be thinking too much and not letting his instinct and BBIQ take over!! A player can not let his brain over come those 2 high quality basketball mind sets!!! I am afraid though that it took the injury to let them loose. But boy what a difference each !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!showed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’m surprised they played as well as they did. Happy for both of them. Maybe some sun shined on the program for the first time in a while despite another huge set back with Alvarado’s arm. Hope that isn’t career altering.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Wow, your going to post this after less than 24 hours of saying they are not ACC caliber. Just WOW.
Yes, Yes.and Yes!!! They both really got their basketball mind set and not the academic brain set!!! The more a basketball player uses the academic side of the mind the more he will be stressed out!!! A player needs to let that go and react to his game mind set!! I still very much believe for instance if a player who is a good outside shooter has some trouble with free throws then he needs to consider a jump shot free throw without a single dribble! When a type of shooter bounces the ball several times then he is probably thinking with his academic side. If you take the ball and jump shoot as soon as you get it then that is your BB mind set. That stress pressure is not working against you!! Same for all facets of the game!!!

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Wow, your going to post this after less than 24 hours of saying they are not ACC caliber. Just WOW.
tenor-2.gif

only voice I can read "wow" in lol

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Yes, Yes.and Yes!!! They both really got their basketball mind set and not the academic brain set!!! The more a basketball player uses the academic side of the mind the more he will be stressed out!!! A player needs to let that go and react to his game mind set!! I still very much believe for instance if a player who is a good outside shooter has some trouble with free throws then he needs to consider a jump shot free throw without a single dribble! When a type of shooter bounces the ball several times then he is probably thinking with his academic side. If you take the ball and jump shoot as soon as you get it then that is your BB mind set. That stress pressure is not working against you!! Same for all facets of the game!!!

You need to use more exclamation points for me to believe you are knowledgeable. People with subject matter expertise tend to use them in groups of 10 or more, studies show. People who use less than ten exclamation points at a time should never recommend free throw techniques about players they have never watched. This is proven in studies. That stress pressure is released with the exclamation points. You seem stressed and confused. Bless your heart.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
You need to use more exclamation points for me to believe you are knowledgeable. People with subject matter expertise tend to use them in groups of 10 or more, studies show. People who use less than ten exclamation points at a time should never recommend free throw techniques about players they have never watched. This is proven in studies. That stress pressure is released with the exclamation points. You seem stressed and confused. Bless your heart.
The points just mean that I am dead serious!!!!!!!!! If this was at my job of course the points would never be used!! Thanks for the reply!!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think Cole & Wright made a case that they are ready to play, but this was one game. Cole is currently a defensive liability and Wright seems to not know what he is supposed to be doing at times. I am optimistic both will be able to contribute minutes this year, but I do not expect a shared double double every game.

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
I stopped watching after Jose went down,missed the comeback and "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" read this thread and watched the replay last night.Thrilled would be an understatement,I'll keep this brief...too me,Wright continues to reek of confidence...fearless...kid has a ton of potential.Evan plays with a burning flame lol...almost reckless in the way he throws his body around.Physically he's coming...he'll be muscled up next year,lean and strong bangin' 3's and joining Wright on Sports center with the dunks they threw down vs. Dook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slugboy

Staff member
I think Cole & Wright made a case that they are ready to play, but this was one game. Cole is currently a defensive liability and Wright seems to not know what he is supposed to be doing at times. I am optimistic both will be able to contribute minutes this year, but I do not expect a shared double double every game.

This made me go look at the stats (but with the limited minutes, you’re better off going with your eyes). Cole is -0.3 in defensive plus/minus, so marginally negative. Better than Tadric though.
Don’t look at the offense numbers though (yikes! Okogie, Alvarado, and Haywood are the only ones net positive)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk