Here's The Week One XFL Schedule

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I was only able to watch 2 of those games this weekend but I have to say they were entertaining. I think the XFL has done a lot of things right. I really like the extra pay for the team that wins. That gives just a bit of extra motivation for hungry players.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I watched a little bit of the Seattle Dragons game. I think if the XFL can hold on a few seasons, it will get much better. Right now, the issue is player acquisition. I mean, seriously? Brandon Silvers at QB? Were Tahj Boyd and Matt Leinart too busy?

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Aaron Murray is way past his prime if he ever had a prime to be past;)
He was quite bad... I was between the Vipers and Defenders as "my team" due to geography only. I picked the Vipers, but don' think I'll stick with that. It was really just bad football. Overall though, I found most other games and level of play to be pretty good and enjoyable.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
He was quite bad... I was between the Vipers and Defenders as "my team" due to geography only. I picked the Vipers, but don' think I'll stick with that. It was really just bad football. Overall though, I found most other games and level of play to be pretty good and enjoyable.

Vipers could be fine with Flowers at QB full time running the old panthers offense. I just think they have the weakest coaching staff.

When you got people like June Jones and Bob Stoops, basically doing what they did. Tampa should have gone after Spurrier. I do think Houston and Parker might end up winning the entire thing. Run and Shoot with a read option run game is damn near unstoppable.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I was between Vipers and Defenders too, but Freeman plays for the Defenders so that sealed it quickly for me (plus I have family in DC).

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I picked the Wildcats because I'm a Dodgers fan and end up reading a bunch of the LA Times anyway. Its only one game but I see a high ceiling with that Houston team. They were impressive.