Here's The Week One XFL Schedule

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I like how they do kick offs. Safer for the players and has more potential for exciting returns. I don't think Atlanta would do well attendance wise if we had a team unless there was a stadium in the northern part of the metro area. Hey, maybe its time for Athens to have a professional team. I'm sure the dwags would love that.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I like how they do kick offs. Safer for the players and has more potential for exciting returns. I don't think Atlanta would do well attendance wise if we had a team unless there was a stadium in the northern part of the metro area. Hey, maybe its time for Athens to have a professional team. I'm sure the dwags would love that.
The future XFL team could play in Georgia State Stadium:D

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I watched a little bit of the Seattle Dragons game. I think if the XFL can hold on a few seasons, it will get much better. Right now, the issue is player acquisition. I mean, seriously? Brandon Silvers at QB? Were Tahj Boyd and Matt Leinart too busy?

I think Tahj Boyd is a broadcaster, too, but considering the majority of the XFL players make $50k a year and only "star" players like QB's can make the max of 500,000k ... I'm pretty sure Leinart is happy sitting on his fanny making 2 mil broadcasting 3 months out of the year.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Here's The Way The XFL Playoffs Will Go

XFL Eastern Final April 18th at 3:00 PM

XFL East #1 vs XFL East #2

XFL Western Final April 19th at 3:00 PM

XFL West #1 vs XFL West #2

XFL Championship Game April 26th 3:00 PM at TDECU Stadium Houston,Texas

XFL Eastern Champion vs XFL Western Champion