Help Pay Brent Key's Parking Ticket!!

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
There used to be a broken piece of drainage grate that was broken off on the lower level of Peters. You could jump out, slide it over the exit side (it sensed the iron and thought a vehicle was leaving) and it would open. You could then enter the exit and replace the grate. I didn’t think a tow truck could get in there so imagine my surprise when my 240sx had vanished.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
There used to be a broken piece of drainage grate that was broken off on the lower level of Peters. You could jump out, slide it over the exit side (it sensed the iron and thought a vehicle was leaving) and it would open. You could then enter the exit and replace the grate. I didn’t think a tow truck could get in there so imagine my surprise when my 240sx had vanished.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
During a leisurely stroll through campus, I was walking along the famed Yellow Jacket Alley right outside Bobby Dodd when I noticed something a little odd. I saw Coach Brent Key's stunning Mercedes G-Wagon parked outside the stadium with a GT Parking Ticket on his windshield. Now, obviously the officer didn't know this was CBK's vehicle, otherwise he would've immediately passed on without giving it anything more than a heartfelt salute for restoring our football program back to its original glory. Nonetheless, CBK has received a parking ticket that all of us are aware of, yet he hasn't a clue. I say we rise up in a stand of unity against the tyranny of the GT parking and transportation department for this blasphemous act against one of our most beloved coaches on our new staff. Let's pay CBK's ticket for him as an act of thanks for all he's done and will do in the future for our program. Who's with me???
If he owns a Mercedes he can park it. But I think you are joshing us anyway.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
That's not CBK's G Wagon. That's Lucas Johnson's.

The real question is will GT fans help pay LJs car note?! Our starting QB needs to have a nice ride!

(That was all sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired. LJ does not drive a G Wagon. He's a BMW M6 guy and would not be caught dead in a Mercedes )

Hard to believe that anyone who supports GT or is an alum of GT would be "sarcasm impaired", but I guess it is possible. :)