Help Pay Brent Key's Parking Ticket!!

GTonFowlerSt

Georgia Tech Fan
During a leisurely stroll through campus, I was walking along the famed Yellow Jacket Alley right outside Bobby Dodd when I noticed something a little odd. I saw Coach Brent Key's stunning Mercedes G-Wagon parked outside the stadium with a GT Parking Ticket on his windshield. Now, obviously the officer didn't know this was CBK's vehicle, otherwise he would've immediately passed on without giving it anything more than a heartfelt salute for restoring our football program back to its original glory. Nonetheless, CBK has received a parking ticket that all of us are aware of, yet he hasn't a clue. I say we rise up in a stand of unity against the tyranny of the GT parking and transportation department for this blasphemous act against one of our most beloved coaches on our new staff. Let's pay CBK's ticket for him as an act of thanks for all he's done and will do in the future for our program. Who's with me???

GTonFowlerSt

Georgia Tech Fan
CBK2.jpeg

GTonFowlerSt

Georgia Tech Fan
No, his parking pass hangtag had fallen off. Can't really see it too well in the picture, but its the light blue object at the very bottom of the windshield

Deleted member 2897

I loved the post. Who cares. A $600k coach with universal parking rights got a ticket. GT budgets something like $1,000,000+/year on tickets, so they gotta go write them whenever they possibly can!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
That's not CBK's G Wagon. That's Lucas Johnson's.

The real question is will GT fans help pay LJs car note?! Our starting QB needs to have a nice ride!

(That was all sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired. LJ does not drive a G Wagon. He's a BMW M6 guy and would not be caught dead in a Mercedes )