HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
They gotta be careful, don't want to have to tackle the greatest transformation in the history of college football without the right brand manager in place. I'm not sure if the bums that matriculate in Annapolis can handle the relentless effort required to achieve elite results otherwise.
You need to include a trigger warning with this post. :ROFLMAO: You may have just caused PTSD...

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Mike Leach died last night at the age of 61...
😔🙏📿🛐🤲

Pray for his family and friends if you are inclined to do so.

I haven't seen where he died other than one story that was retracted. Everything I am seeing is that he is still in critical condition.

Edit to add I just saw a news break on this. Condolences to the family.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
One of the greatest marks anyone can leave is how you treated and helped others. If Twitter is worth anything, it's proving that Mike Leach touched a LOT of lives outside of the football field. Very eccentric person with a genius football mind...but that guy definitely left the world better than he found it.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
IIRC, while the coach at Washington State, Leach taught an academic course titled, “Insurgent Warfare and Football Strategy.” He also had a law degree. Not your average man on the street.

I will always be sad that no bowl saw it fit to match a Paul Johnson-coached GT against a Mike Leach-coached Washington State team in a bowl game. It's a tragedy that these two genius offensive minds (and similar dry personalities) never met on the field.