HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Outside of Deion and Chadwell, most of the names I’ve seen mentioned are about the same the last time we went through this. We need to get more creative lol. On a side note these last 4 years went by fast!

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Outside of Deion and Chadwell, most of the names I’ve seen mentioned are about the same the last time we went through this. We need to get more creative lol. On a side note these last 4 years went by fast!

Deion is not coming to Tech. There is no upside. Besides, his plane was sighted in Auburn. Which can pay 3X what Tech pays.

What TStan went all in on was the NFL-Lite Stategy. To execute that, you need someone with NFL experience. That we can afford and ... wants to be at Tech. Thats a pretty shallow pool.

NW GA JACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
Art Briles boy, want no part of Art , but his boy may be a good one. Don’t think he was involved in any of the Baylor bs that his dad did. If he was , scratch this idea

JacketFan137

Banned

there’s a pretty strong chance a lot of guys we never heard of are targets. based on a lot of comments here i don’t think a lot of people know anything about football outside of tech, there’s no way they know about a lot of premier coordinators that might be interested

JacketFan137

Banned
Deion is not coming to Tech. There is no upside. Besides, his plane was sighted in Auburn. Which can pay 3X what Tech pays.

What TStan went all in on was the NFL-Lite Stategy. To execute that, you need someone with NFL experience. That we can afford and ... wants to be at Tech. Thats a pretty shallow pool.
there is no upside to the guy that brought a 5* to an HBCU and has them winning games? alright lol

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
Names that I've seen/heard on various sites:

Deion Sanders- Jackson State HC
Shawn Clark- App State HC
Todd Monken- UGAg OC
Tyson Helton- Western Kentucky HC
Jamey Chadwell- Coastal Carolina HC
Lance Leipold- Kansas HC (His OC Andy Kotelnicki also mentioned)
Dan Mullen- Nowhere at the moment
Bill O'Brien- Bama OC
Al Golden- ND DC
Jeff Grimes- Baylor OC
Army and Air Force coaches (Triple Option guys)
Sean Lewis- Kent State HC
Brian Hartline- Ohio State Receiver Coach/PGC
Doug Belk- Houston DC
Alex Golesh- Tennessee OC
Alex Atkins- FSU OC
Willie Fritz- Tulane HC
Josh Gattis- Miami HC
Tom Herman- Nowhere at the moment