HC Candidate/Rumors/Info Thread

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
The good word will always remain as, TO HELL WITH GEORGIA.
Come on bro, don’t keep us hanging…either tell us or don’t even mention “Just got off the phone with my guy at tech, what he told me is absolutely shocking.”

Techster

Helluva Engineer
There are reports that Chadwell removed himself from consideration.

I mean when donors are going rogue pushing for "their guy" and meddling, GT is already a tough job that doesn't pay much, and Chadwell would walk in with people that don't want him here...well, do you blame him?!

We seriously can not get out of our own way.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
At this point, Batt needs to go ahead and announce Key as HC and quit the saga. There is work that needs to be done including securing a good recruiting class, keeping current players we want, and looking in the transfer portal. Time to move forward.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I mean when donors are going rogue pushing for "their guy" and meddling, GT is already a tough job that doesn't pay much, and Chadwell would walk in with people that don't want him here...well, do you blame him?!

We seriously can not get out of our own way.

This is just a bunch of baseless assumptions lmao. We have no idea why he actually decided to remove his name, or if we did, not him.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This is just a bunch of baseless assumptions lmao. We have no idea why he actually decided to remove his name, or if we did, not him.

Don't know about the coaching rumors, but the donor meddling is very true. Multiple posters have confirmed it if you read between the lines.