Hate Week.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I have to ask you what makes you GA can or will beat Tech? GA is simply not a very good team either. I am not calling my shot with a Tech win but I can think of 5-6 teams on Tech schedule would beat GA.
I'm sure 5 or 6 teams would beat them but I'm sure the same could be said about there schedule. They're going to be out for blood after last year and we are just a beat up team physically and mentally. But you better believe I'll be the only person at my local sports bar here in Michigan wearing old gold and white yelling at a 70" tv with no volume on it. Lol

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I know that after how this season has gone so far it is going to be hard to get hyped up for COFH but - there is not enough hate* in here.

* You know, the clean, old-fashioned kind of hate.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
FoolishSizzlingAustraliankelpie.gif

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't have a good feeling about the game.... Especially with Gotsis out, and possibly JT.

BUT, that will make it that much sweeter if we're able to pull it out.

Go Jackets, and THWG!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The dawgs will be out for blood. I hope these kids especially the seniors realize this is there bowl game and play with nothing to lose. The bowl streak is over but this team can do something a lot of Tech teams haven't done and win 2 in a row and possibly put an end to CMR tenure in Athens. Or they've already packed it in and we get embarrassed.