Hate Week.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am old school. this could still be a great year. which is why this game needs to be the last one on the schedule. If we had 3 wins and had been beaten by Uga, who would be interested in GT FB in late October through November? If we win Saturday (yeah, I know) this would be one of my favorite 10 seasons of all time. But I only got out in '81 so I missed the great run under CBD.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Ga so looks nice. Not to spark some hate pj talk, but I wonder how our players would look in the southern offense.

Just curiosity. I love the CPJ spread o.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope Ted Roof studies this GSU film really hard and brings pressure like the Eagles next week. It is getting really old watching his soft defense week after week. If he will bring pressure next week lambert will turn the ball over he doesn't handle pressure very well. We need to blitz on obvious passing downs and when I say blitz I mean bring as many as it takes to get to the QB. I would rather see us play aggressive and if we get burned then so be it I just can't take much more of this soft defense.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I have to ask you what makes you GA can or will beat Tech? GA is simply not a very good team either. I am not calling my shot with a Tech win but I can think of 5-6 teams on Tech schedule would beat GA.
I don't think anyone on this board thinks the dwags are a good team but they are at least average. This years tech team is unfortunately below average to borderline terrible in all 3 phases of the game.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I don't think anyone on this board thinks the dwags are a good team but they are at least average. This years tech team is unfortunately below average to borderline terrible in all 3 phases of the game.

Honestly? I wouldn't even call them average from what I've seen this year. Without Chubb, they have to work to get to be even average.