Has our Injury Report been released yet?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Nah not as bad as 2015....lets not start injury excuses please (general comment not directed at you). Its one guy on D. And 1.5 on O. I say .5 because devine is battling for his position. Game 4-5 all over the country teams have a starter or two out.

We have no depth on the OL and thats all on paul. For years we have objected to the numbers game there. We have youth in the secondary but thats just life. The backup is a transfer from USCw and has alot of pt.

So lets please temper this a tad....its not 2015 where your top 2 AB are out, your top DL, your top BB in offseason etc
So you're not happy with his numbers recruiting? What a shocker.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
It's mostly thanks to the ACC's scheduling help that injuries will become a major part of the story this week.

Vandy, Clemson, then Miami.

Last two being probably the two best teams we will play all year, and they both get weak schedules before playing us.

It is what it is.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@Jean-Baptiste Rochambeau NO!... only well thoughtout and informed vibes are appreciated... no matter the color. Uninformed pot shot post deserve the response they get. There are other welcoming websites for those post.

If you feel the triple option is bad and have a well reasoned post, many people will listen and argue back. But ignorance and hatred will exposed for what it is.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Don't people understand that this is the board of rainbows and unicorns? Only positive vibes allowed !

I have no problem with people being critical of our team and program, as long as it's not a constant, repetitive thing with no counterbalance or at least logical argument proving a point. As I said, I am pretty sure every single post from that guy is just a drive-by shot at us in one form or another. If that's how he truly feels, that's fine, I just don't care to see it because it tells me absolutely nothing. Eeyore doesn't have to tell me he's sad, after all...I get it already.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
...... So lets please temper this a tad....its not 2015 where your top 2 AB are out, your top DL, your top BB in offseason etc

I agree it's not nearly as bad. But it's like having had waaaaaaay too much whiskey and then smelling it a few days later. Shouldn't bother you but it does. That's the way I feel since the sting of last season isn't gone yet. All it will take to cure is a few signature wins. That's all.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I don't get all these recriminations about the OL here. We lost two backups we were counting on to career ending injuries, another to a new career, and another because he didn't work out and lost interest in football. I challenge anyone here to have predicted these loses; I know Coach couldn't have. It reminds me a bit of 2014 and the DL loses we had there.

I sure do hope Shamire recovers enough to play some tomorrow, but I suppose this will be the chance for Braun and The Twins to show what they've got. Wish they were doing that against somebody besides a nationally ranked team, but there it is. I still think we can run on da U, injuries or not, and that we have a good chance to win.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't get all these recriminations about the OL here. We lost two backups we were counting on to career ending injuries, another to a new career, and another because he didn't work out and lost interest in football. I challenge anyone here to have predicted these loses; I know Coach couldn't have. It reminds me a bit of 2014 and the DL loses we had there.

I sure do hope Shamire recovers enough to play some tomorrow, but I suppose this will be the chance for Braun and The Twins to show what they've got. Wish they were doing that against somebody besides a nationally ranked team, but there it is. I still think we can run on da U, injuries or not, and that we have a good chance to win.
I'm impressed by Parker Braun's aggressive demeanor...hope it translates to others while he gains experience with playing time...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we were bringing in receuits like in 13 / 12 that are under sized 3 year projects, a few more injuries and the season would be over. Coach has fixed that.
I feel pretty good as long as we finish tomorrow w no new news.

A pee wee football league coach friend in pensacola who watched gt in 15 said that we should be very strong in 17. He watched them scrape against miami. His team is adding the option.