Has our Injury Report been released yet?

MountPGT1990

Banned
I heard CPJ say last night that we will probably be without a couple of starters.

Im guessing:
1) Shamire
2) Klock or Step?

Figures the one position that that we are thin at is where the injury bug bites. We lost Chris Griffin and Whitley in Fall camp for the rest of their careers and now Shamire and Klock are banged up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

MountPGT1990

Banned
And Gary Brown. 3 gone out of nowhere.

This seems to happen a lot on our team, especially at the DL position and on offense- the OL and WR positions- wether it's due to injuries or just leaving the team or getting kicked off the team.

With 2014 being the exception, Seems like we NEVER have a Veteran team due to attrition.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
And CPJ can, again, start talking about injuries. So unfair we are the only team in America that gets them and are not allowed to recruit backups like all our opponents.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I heard CPJ say last night that we will probably be without a couple of starters.

Im guessing:
1) Shamire
2) Klock or Step?

Figures the one position that that we are thin at is where the injury bug bites. We lost Chris Griffin and Whitley in Fall camp for the rest of their careers and now Shamire and Klock are banged up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I was on campus last Friday and saw Shamir using crutches...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Flashbacks to 2015 injuries. Hopefully Devine on crutches was to allow quicker healing. Thanks for the info even though not good.

But if Shamire is questionable for this week he should be ok for Pitt ...... not the worst case ankle sprain by any means.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Flashbacks to 2015 injuries. Hopefully Devine on crutches was to allow quicker healing. Thanks for the info even though not good.

But if Shamire is questionable for this week he should be ok for Pitt ...... not the worst case ankle sprain by any means.

Nah not as bad as 2015....lets not start injury excuses please (general comment not directed at you). Its one guy on D. And 1.5 on O. I say .5 because devine is battling for his position. Game 4-5 all over the country teams have a starter or two out.

We have no depth on the OL and thats all on paul. For years we have objected to the numbers game there. We have youth in the secondary but thats just life. The backup is a transfer from USCw and has alot of pt.

So lets please temper this a tad....its not 2015 where your top 2 AB are out, your top DL, your top BB in offseason etc