Harvin Named Ray Guy Award Finalist and Consensus All-American

slugboy

Staff member
My best bet is that the 3 finalist being announced soon will be Harvin (GT), Cooney (SYR), and Christdolou (PITT)
Georgia, LSU, and Texas A&M have candidates, and will probably get hefty numbers based on just their schools
So vote 🗳😁

alagold

Helluva Engineer
He is easily the best at his position on the team.Like Butker, he stood out on a ST factor.
Ironic that both were super but the FG guy was so much more valuable overall.(wins game directly)Makes one wonder why we gave a full scholly to a--- punter --that we've never seen in person ---that has never played fball. High risk for the reward it seems.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
He comes from a good tradition: 6/8 of the last Ray Guy awards came from this dude’s school. I’ll take those odds

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
PH3 is a finalist along with Miami punter and Ugag punter

Tbh they snubbed some of the other semi finalists. PH3 is only finalist deserving of spot. The others are vastly overrated

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
PH3 selected for ESPN's All American team.

Not surprisingly first team All ACC as well

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
PH3 selected for ESPN's All American team.

Not surprisingly first team All ACC as well

If you can be first team all american punter and all conference and still not be considered the best punter in the nation, theres something seriously wrong.

PH3 deserves and has earned the Ray Guy award, and if he doesnt win it will be a shame as literally he has been recognized as the top punter in the nation.

If you can be first team all american punter and all conference and still not be considered the best punter in the nation, theres something seriously wrong.

PH3 deserves and has earned the Ray Guy award, and if he doesnt win it will be a shame as literally he has been recognized as the top punter in the nation.
The problem is, as I understand it, fans vote for the Ray Guy award, so you can be sure that mutt fans stuffed the ballot boxes. Let's just hope that Tech fans did the same. I know I voted more than 10 times.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
The problem is, as I understand it, fans vote for the Ray Guy award, so you can be sure that mutt fans stuffed the ballot boxes. Let's just hope that Tech fans did the same. I know I voted more than 10 times.
The "fan vote" for the Ray Guy = 1 vote added to the committee total. So, if committee is 14 members, then 15 votes are counted.