December 7 - December 20 - Online voting to select finalists
December 21 - Three finalists announced
December 21 - January 1 - Online voting to select winner
January 7, 2021 - Home Depot College FB Awards Show
January 2021 - Banquet (Augusta)

VOTE HERE: https://poll.fm/10679348/verify/captcha

slugboy

Staff member
I’m not a fan of any award that allows fans to vote period.
Maybe I can dig it up somewhere, but once I saw a comparison of fan votes vs the votes GMs and other players cast, and the fans weren't that much worse.

I'll vote for Harvin ;)

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Just voted for Harvin,,, not a big fan of popular vote (like many of us) determining a winner, but why not Harvin & GT!?! Thanks to cuse for the easy link,,,,,

Deleted member 2897

Pressley Harvin is currently 2nd nationally at 47.65 yards, where 1st is the georgia guy at 47.79 yards. So basically throw a blanket over them. Pressley also played injured a couple games, which hurt his numbers a bit. If he punts 5x tonight for an average of 49 yards, he's on top. Of course, distance isn't the only factor. Number of times inside the 20, placement, etc. also matters. I'm not sure how much each part of punting is weighed, but Pressley is pretty darned good at it all. Pressley also has 50% more punts than the georgia guy...not sure how that may factor in.

Deleted member 2897

I’m pretty sure with that 59 yard punt that Pressley is now #1 punter in the nation.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
They gave the Lou Groza award to Rodrigo Blankenship last year because he was popular and a “meme” even though he wasn’t the statistically the best kicker. Given Pressley is statistically the best punter, his popularity and “meme” status should push him over the edge.