Happy with the last two days? Show it with some $s.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if there is a report we can get ahold of that shows donations for this week compared to the previous 4 weeks? I'm willing to be its a remarkable turnaround.

And it would be really cool if the AT Fund allowed you to pick and association or two to link to your contribution. I'd like to know how much GT Swarm donates, for instance!

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Sent a contribution to AD fund yesterday after Stansbury and Collins fired. Not enough to move the needle but if everyone does it, it will help and show support.
Just like these ridiculous crowd fundings that pop up on social media, if enough people contribute, we might actually raise some money to get some decent coaches.

I also will be buying some additional season tickets. My kiddos are old enough to go to games now.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Just like these ridiculous crowd fundings that pop up on social media, if enough people contribute, we might actually raise some money to get some decent coaches.

I also will be buying some additional season tickets. My kiddos are old enough to go to games now.
Wonderful I love all the Fan support we you all more than ever . We need to get the train back on the right track. This is off to good start. I hope all the real fans jump aboard to support our student athletes in this dire time of need . Go. Jackets

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This week is homecoming. Our new head coach is an alumni, he’s 1-0 with a road win, and he’s coming home to be a head coach for the first time. There should be no animosity from the fan base for this game. Everyone should be on the same page.

Georgia Tech hasn’t won back-to-back games since November of 2018. We’re playing against Duke. Duke sucks!!! Everyone hates Duke. There’s no good reason to like Duke. If you’re a Georgia Tech fan, and you want to see this program succeed, find a way to be at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Saturday. Last year we had a big win against UNC in an electric atmosphere at the Benz, then the next week we had Pitt at BDS in front of a dissapointing and low energy crowd and we laid an egg.

Show up and support the Jackets. Duke isn’t going to attract enough fringe fans, or bring any of their own to sell out the old place, but we can do a much better job of supporting our guys out there. Almost everybody who had a large hand in the last 3+ years’ mediocrity is gone. There’s no more excuse to say, “well when things change I’ll go support.” Guess what, things have changed. We’re trying to move onward and upward. If you can’t physically be at the game then just buy tickets from the GTAA and try to give them away. Or just throw a few bucks at the GTAA instead. A few people just giving a hundred bucks or so apiece can make a real difference.

Moral of the story: show up on the corner of Techwood Dr and North Ave on Saturday and deer the White and Gold.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
This week is homecoming. Our new head coach is an alumni, he’s 1-0 with a road win, and he’s coming home to be a head coach for the first time. There should be no animosity from the fan base for this game. Everyone should be on the same page.

Georgia Tech hasn’t won back-to-back games since November of 2018. We’re playing against Duke. Duke sucks!!! Everyone hates Duke. There’s no good reason to like Duke. If you’re a Georgia Tech fan, and you want to see this program succeed, find a way to be at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Saturday. Last year we had a big win against UNC in an electric atmosphere at the Benz, then the next week we had Pitt at BDS in front of a dissapointing and low energy crowd and we laid an egg.

Show up and support the Jackets. Duke isn’t going to attract enough fringe fans, or bring any of their own to sell out the old place, but we can do a much better job of supporting our guys out there. Almost everybody who had a large hand in the last 3+ years’ mediocrity is gone. There’s no more excuse to say, “well when things change I’ll go support.” Guess what, things have changed. We’re trying to move onward and upward. If you can’t physically be at the game then just buy tickets from the GTAA and try to give them away. Or just throw a few bucks at the GTAA instead. A few people just giving a hundred bucks or so apiece can make a real difference.

Moral of the story: show up on the corner of Techwood Dr and North Ave on Saturday and deer the White and Gold.

This right here. ☝🏽

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Only one quibble with this post: how many times can you possibly misspell Dook? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Ill Be There Smokey Robinson GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show