Happy with the last two days? Show it with some $s.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Here's a link to the AT Fund donation page. I just put in a small donation. Let's see if we can show our support for the program and raise some funds to get things kicked off on the right foot. The Athletic Director's Initiative is where I think we should go right now, but anything would help. I would think both $s and number of contributors would help at this point.

Cuse has the link to the Institute's capital campaign that will apparently include a focus on athletics as well.

gt6776c

Georgia Tech Fan
I just made a contribution as well as another friend that is an alumni. Made mine to the Football program earmarked for new coaching hire. I'm challenging my inner GT circle to step up and contribute as well. It is a critical junction for GT football if we want to be relevant again.

kittysniper101

Jolly Good Fellow
You can contribute with specific comments on how the money should be spent. I contributed in light of Cabrera's recent actions and seeming to get the bigger picture.
1664298647653.png

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
You can contribute with specific comments on how the money should be spent. I contributed in light of Cabrera's recent actions and seeming to get the bigger picture.
View attachment 13178

$404....... nice...... ;)

I just threw in $250, but I may have to do $404 more just to steal your idea.....:LOL::gt::buzz:

I'm sure anything would help right now and if they picked up $10,000 or more on a random Tuesday with some comments regarding showing support for the athletic program, it may be noticed by the higher ups.

ChicagobasedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
$404....... nice...... ;)

I just threw in $250, but I may have to do $404 more just to steal your idea.....:LOL::gt::buzz:

I'm sure anything would help right now and if they picked up $10,000 or more on a random Tuesday with some comments regarding showing support for the athletic program, it may be noticed by the higher ups.
I just donated too. Good idea!