Guys played hard, but were coached poorly again this week.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Living in Greenville SC, I am surrounded by Clempson and UGA fans, including my wife and father-in-law. After last years phenomenal season, despite receiving praise from all the anti-GT fans, I told them after the Orange Bowl win, this would be a very difficult year. Not only due to the schedule, but primarily due to losing the majority of our RB's and 2 WR's to the NFL. BUT, I also made the statement to watch out for us in 2016 when JT is a senior and the young, but very talented skill positions have some experience behind them. I was confident enough to say we may win it all!!! With that said, I expected us to struggle in 2015, but not to this level. Defense should be an upgrade this year, but not so far. And I truly thought our O-Line would be a little better, but not so far. I know this is extremely frustrating and this is not what I expected to this point, but I still truly believe 2016 is the year we do it!!!!

R,
at least you are right about one thing probably--we will be better (record-wise) next yr than this MAYBE-we are losing 6 starters off DEF

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Please for the sake of no more injuries. Change the scheme up some.play to our strengths .sham is not shaq agreed 2 diffrent body types .plus the acc knows who's on the line where the weak spots are .they have scout teams too.1st imo you are over working the line to much with that cut dive whatever it's called where their at the opponents ankles not blocking just on the ground that's not fooling anyone they just seem to step back or sacrifice 1 man to let 2 other D right through y our line is down and our qb is unprotected wide open to be read and pursued at will.the guys in the back are not blockers ,true they can do some blocking. Come on something has to give .common sense if something not working do something different. Gt scheme had become the thing to learn to beat. Now adjust to our opponents that have adjusted to us.i was under the impression gt cut block so much because the didn't have beef on the line .the line is pretty beefy now .use it throw a little SEC action in there ,catch you open off guard with something different. The run up middle is not there right now until it is tweaked and adjusted its not there .7 is not last year's 10 or 37 he is this year's 7 .71 ain't last year's 70 .the line isn't balance like 2014 balance it.seem no one is accounting for the fact sham didn't start but was surely a great back up on the left .I'm sure it's an adjustment for JT to see over or around 71 .if that's the case find something that he is comfortable with that works .71 can't get smaller and 5 taller.there are holes that open and close fast .may b some delayed run blocking is in order .i notice a lot of times they leave a space in front of the guard open. Looks to me to let that big guard through and then catch what ever may come behind him .71 not slow When energized ,he can b useful if used correctly. When he pulls ride him close at least to the 1st block then cut hard and fast. looks like they get off the pull train to soon and run in to a hand full of D. When it's pass ,well I have no answer. I notice when klock is in its easier for JT to see and assess the whole field and make a play but then the protection isn't there for long.short yardage situations 71 is good for as well but not like what I saw sat .at the goal line he was almost seriously hurt on his knees legs pinned getting bent backwards by an entire defense.(don't set us up for injury ) (i counted 21 injured players sat on the sideline)Basic football- defense job not to let you qb sneak up the middle in the red zone. Unless u can fly over a mound of bodies ,over the top ain't the way either .there are other options. It's time to out smart the opponents. CPJ it's on you. We already know Clemson ain't weak and they will be coming full force prepared to get some redemption from 2014 .do not serve them our players on a platter.our opponents think they have all our moves account for, they believe gt machine only works 1 or 2 ways and they have it studied and defeated. The element of surprise of some changes will give us some well needed advantages . Coach -coach the plays . scout team do extra homework .let the big one use his weight on the opponents. Try some middle passing it ain't always got to be long.i don't need a big play every time. Ten yards 2 downs I can live with, move the chains . O line get your adjustments in order (seawalk).defense b more aggressive. (Mr roof) adjust formations accordingly. fans b more supportive .this the sole opinion, observations and concerns of* Imab2*I mean no harm or disrespect to anyone. Humans 1st football 2nd healthy Jackets swarm ,the wins will follow .GO JACKECTS.

b,
good thoughts-- butmay I suggest paragraphs