Guide to holding effective conversations with uga fans

DawgCatcher

Georgia Tech Fan
Be sure to ask your corrupt UGA lawyer grad if he charges by the hour for breathing, too, and if rates go up when the Dawgs loose to Tech to cover his extra drinking/alcoholic expenses! Be sure to ask your corrupt UGA judge grad what sort of bribe money would be needed for him to rule in your favor. The same bribe money applies to your UGA grad Governor, Congresswhore, Senator, Mayor, Secretary of State, Commissioner, etc. When they say, "We Own This State!", as far as the State Mafia is concerned, they literally do.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Nailed it. Absolutely nailed it
Fellow neighbor a ga phramacy grad was talking to me about my granddaughter palying ball and then she said oh you are a ateach fan...why am I talking to you......I said well it is hard for ga fan to talk but therei is allways sign language........she is my friend but not happy.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I think it's most effective to take the high road at least in one aspect. Don't take the route that they suck because that diminishes our accomplishment in beating them. Tell them what a really good team they have and how they could've easily been the SEC champion and made it to the playoff. Tell them you think they really could've beaten Alabama if Mizzou had lost. Say something about how proud you are of GT for being able to shut down probably the best RB in the SEC, and how our OL and RB's were able to run the ball down the throats of such great athletes on their defense. (this is all true btw) Then just say something like, "Yeah, you guys have a really good team. GT is just better this year." That MAXIMIZES our accomplishment. It blows their friggin' minds to think that GT is that good - possibly better than their entire conference. I have found that it shuts them up completely, allows them to respect me and GT, doesn't give them any hard feelings toward me, leaves them thinking GT is really good and deserves to be in the playoff, and leaves them wishing they had our coach, our players, our program, our integrity, and our school. Ultimate satisfaction.

THAT is how you have a conversation with a UGAg fan.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I think it's most effective to take the high road at least in one aspect. Don't take the route that they suck because that diminishes our accomplishment in beating them. Tell them what a really good team they have and how they could've easily been the SEC champion and made it to the playoff. Tell them you think they really could've beaten Alabama if Mizzou had lost. Say something about how proud you are of GT for being able to shut down probably the best RB in the SEC, and how our OL and RB's were able to run the ball down the throats of such great athletes on their defense. (this is all true btw) Then just say something like, "Yeah, you guys have a really good team. GT is just better this year." That MAXIMIZES our accomplishment. It blows their friggin' minds to think that GT is that good - possibly better than their entire conference. I have found that it shuts them up completely, allows them to respect me and GT, doesn't give them any hard feelings toward me, leaves them thinking GT is really good and deserves to be in the playoff, and leaves them wishing they had our coach, our players, our program, our integrity, and our school. Ultimate satisfaction.

I am afraid that there......is no high road when you deal with ga.........its like Reagan said about the ruskies......you negotiate with them by strength...I am wearing my GT tie tomorrow to Church....that always livens up the sermon.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

You can also add, "OK, so you're not Duke. Duke's really good this year."