GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Totally agree with you, on UConns talent level. Not that he’s going to rely on those kiddies on Dec. 9, but Fudd would be the one to force minutes. I’m a little interested to see how fast Mulkey can advance L$U. South Carolina has become a recruiting machine. It’s like watching Dabo and The Tigers w/ A Lake in Foots.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
An Olivia homecoming…

First time - ever - that I am looking forward to a women's sporting event. Usually I just happen to catch the game and watch it for a bit. This is huge for the program. I really like watching Paige Bueckers play. She is a highlight reel.

/

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We had a Pack-the-House game drawing 5,517 in attendance vs. Tenn. to open the 2012-13 Season. Tech lost 71-54(Orange Ladies came in #20/16)which was disappointing and the Vols had their typical huge following in Atlanta. It was the grand opening of Nell On Wheels, a pregame basketball show. Coach Fortner had Lin Dunn as her guest. Coach Jo thought it would promote WBB at a higher level in the area.

GT had 7,325 in attendance for the Maya Moore 2010 homecoming, hosting the UCons.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT ties:
On Kennesaw St. H.C., Octavia Blue…
"I've known Octavia Blue for over a decade, and she has consistently been a person of integrity and an incredible leader. At Georgia Tech, I saw firsthand the relationships she nurtured with players, parents, and staff, and the trust she cultivated in establishing a winning culture. Her vast experiences as a former player, and track record for recruiting and developing top talent, make this a home run hire for a program on the rise at Kennesaw State." – LaChina Robinson, ESPN broadcaster.

Also of note, Janie Mitchell, Associate H.C. is the lead Recruiter & Asst. Coach….
“Janie brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and familiarity to the staff here at KSU,” said Coach Blue. “As an established recruiter, Coach Mitchell has strong relationships in the state of Georgia and within the region. Her impact on this program will be felt right from the start.”

Janie was a fine student/athlete at Tech.

GoSwarmGo

Georgia Tech Fan
I plan on going to the game against UCONN and I want to get really good seats. Any idea on how much tickets will cost for great seats? How much were the tickets when we played uconn in 2010?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I plan on going to the game against UCONN and I want to get really good seats. Any idea on how much tickets will cost for great seats? How much were the tickets when we played uconn in 2010?
I believe adults were $10 and students/<18 y.o. were $5. Now, inflation could make the children $6 or $7 & adults $12. Lol. Not only have food prices risen during the pandemania, can you believe how packaging has been reduced in ounces? Guess I need to stop eating processed foods.

Season tix. are a super value. Buying them early, has always been $50 for us. Once the cutoff comes, they can be $100 or $125. When my boy was young, his was $25, then $30. You really can’t beat that. I’ve never paid to park, by getting in early. Way better seats than for MBB.
MBB, on the other hand for a non-alumnus(having to give to other schools like Ga. State), has always required a grand to the A-T Fund. WBB, not necessary.
At Clemson MBB, they pass out free WBB tickets. Costs more for gasoline in WBB.

GoSwarmGo

Georgia Tech Fan
For the women's basketball games, are courtside seats offered? If not, then what's the next best seats I could get?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
You can contact Mike Castle(GTAA Directory or through his Twitter)or go to ramblinwreck.com to see the seating charts, purchase directly…..

All tickets and parking passes will be delivered electronically for presentation on the customer’s smart phone for the 2021-22 athletics season. Ticket delivery will not be available via mail nor will fans have the option to print tickets from home.

2021-22 Women’s Basketball Season ticket renewals are now available.
Regular Season Tickets: $65
Courtside season tickets: $150
• Adults: $7
• Youth/Senior: $5
• Groups of 15 or more: $3 each
Kids free on Sundays!
Children (18 & under) will be admitted into women’s basketball games at McCamish Pavilion for free on Sundays during the 2021-22 season!

*Single game tickets will go on sale at a later date for the 2021-2022 season*

Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the following lots: McCamish, Family Housing & Fowler Street
Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the following lots: McCamish, Family Housing & Fowler Street

• All charges are subject to change for special events and tournaments.
• All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Processing fees/service charges are applied to all orders

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Jordy Griggs, 6’2”, 2023, trf. from Mater Dei, Cali to Spain Park in Hoover, Ala.-
USA Trials.
Offers from Aub., Clem., GT, Ole Miss, Vandy.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Bogan Park in Buford, Ga.(can remember the day not long ago, coaching my son’s team….and Maya Moore would come over to practice afterwards at night and become the last person out of the gym, staying into the next day):