GTWBB

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Awesome 4th period. We held UConn to 5 (yes FIVE) points in the final 18 minutes.

Cubai was awesome under the basket, defensively. Pulled down a lot of rebounds and gave our offense the breathing room it needed to pull ahead and put it away.

She may have only scored four points, but she was the players of the game, in my book.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Awesome 4th period. We held UConn to 5 (yes FIVE) points in the final 18 minutes.

Cubai was awesome under the basket, defensively. Pulled down a lot of rebounds and gave our offense the breathing room it needed to pull ahead and put it away.

She may have only scored four points, but she was the players of the game, in my book.
The game is currently being replayed on the acc network. It's coming up on the fourth quarter where we pulled away

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Tough schedule coming up with 4 games in 8 days. Was hoping we'd have more than 7 dressed for this stretch, but only 7 from what I understand from Sir Musterer. Hope we get some of our ladies back for the Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday games...

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
How long are players out after positive then negative covid test?
Are all of our players out due to covid, or are there injuries as well?

I believe most covid return to play policies, from NCAA to NFL to NBA allow anyone to return after 2 negative tests spaced 24 hours apart. I believe you can also return after 5 days if vaccinated and asymptomatic as orientalnc said without a negative test. Not a medical doctor or expert though...

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Just outscored UVa 23-5 in the third quarter. Wow.

How many on the bench for us?
Dressed 7 like we did against Louisville, if I'm not mistaken. Not the same 7, but the core is still there and we got Sarah Bates back, which gives us a lot of experience.

Our ladies are really good. Almost beat Louisville with 7 players available...