GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Essence Cody, 6’3” 2023, Valdosta, Ga. is being recruited by Coach Butts for GT. She has also established a relationship with Coach Blue. UGa., Alabama, Myd., seem to be on her the hardest after GT & KSU.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We are not in on Del Rosario. She’s 6’6” 2023, ESPNW #14 in Nation. She does post up or did when she played in Township, NJ on film. What I’ve noticed more of w/ her Tenn. Team, is wanting to play out on the perimeter as a “Big Guard.” She spent her early youth in the D.R. Teams involved are: Az., Fla., Ga. Myd., Louisville, UNCheat, Oregon, Miami, SC, WVa., Texas A&M, Texas. English is not her primary language. Taking ESL classes. Has a 3.8 GPA per Raul.

Gtfan09

Georgia Tech Fan
What happened to us that day? Is our weakness at guard hurting us with McQueen gone? Or just...one of those days?
Our weakness is at the guard position. Lahtinen is the only available guard on the team that could start or get meaningful playing time on another ACC team.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Feeder schools:
Kennedy James, So. out of Bishop McNamara

….and….
ESPN HoopGurlz Top 100 Rankings: Montverde Academy, all three were/are GT targets….#67 Jordan Codio | signed w/ Texas. 2023 #14 Lety Vasconcelos. 2023 #49 Cori Allen(recently transferred in).

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The wrong Engineers lead the series, 2-1.

Purdue is coming off a 66-61 win over then-No. 17/22 Florida State in the St. Pete Showcase for its first win over a ranked opponent since 2018-19. Four Boilermakers are averaging double-figure scoring numbers through Purdue’s seven games, led by Madison Layden with 13.0 points per game. Layden also leads Purdue on the glass, securing 6.1 rebounds per game.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Lost the game against Purdue because we can't hit free throws. Missed the last 4, if I'm not mistaken. The ladies got what they deserved tonight.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Got to shoot 100 free throws every day in practice. High schools do it. My high school won a state championship at the free throw line. College players should hit 80% free throws or better. Just takes practice.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck

Terrible news. My heart goes out to Tasha, her family and the entire team. To be only 39 years old and to face such a horrible disease and to find out it is in an advanced stage is hard to comprehend. My prayers go out to Tasha and all that know her. My mother is a breast cancer survivor so Tasha, if you happen to read this, miracles do happen. Have faith. The entire Tech family is rooting for you.