GTWBB, 9-2...now the 18 ACC games forthcoming(posting here)...

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
NCSU is a very good team and made some plays down the stretch.

Hopefully they’ve done enough to make their case for the NCAA committee

Deleted member 2897

Went further in the ACC tournament than the men. [emoji15]

Think NIT is in the picture, but would love the number 12 seed in the NCAA.

Every season has coulda woulda shoulda, but that 5 losing stretch will haunt them. 22-9 would have likely been golden.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Every season has coulda woulda shoulda, but that 5 losing stretch will haunt them. 22-9 would have likely been golden.
Pan had an injury during that 5 game streak. She’s the Senior leader and admitted the younger players were complacent with regards to the conference, in not coming out to play with maximum effort in every minute. Three OT losses, show that you can’t take time off, like the non-conference games. We missed her scoring through most of that stretch. Sure they want those games back. Coach tweeted how proud she is of them and the staff coming into this tournament.

Two wins over ranked FSU, a road win vs. NC St.(check the record, the Pack might have been one of the highest ranked teams we’ve ever knocked off? At least away from home?)and a Miami victory when they were in the top 25.

Deleted member 2897

Pan had an injury during that 5 game streak. She’s the Senior leader and admitted the younger players were complacent with regards to the conference, in not coming out to play with maximum effort in every minute. Three OT losses, show that you can’t take time off, like the non-conference games. We missed her scoring through most of that stretch. Sure they want those games back. Coach tweeted how proud she is of them and the staff coming into this tournament.

Two wins over ranked FSU, a road win vs. NC St.(check the record, the Pack might have been one of the highest ranked teams we’ve ever knocked off? At least away from home?)and a Miami victory when they were in the top 25.

Im still scarred from Volleyball, where we were arguably the hottest team in the country, winning 15 of our final 16. The only loss was in 5 sets on the road against the #3 team in the country...and then we didn’t get an NCAAT birth.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Im still scarred from Volleyball, where we were arguably the hottest team in the country, winning 15 of our final 16. The only loss was in 5 sets on the road against the #3 team in the country...and then we didn’t get an NCAAT birth.
Things will have to go almost perfect this coming week, in order for us to get one of those last at-large bids as an 11 or 12 seed. Don’t need any teams to win a tournament, when they were not in line for a slot in the 64 previously.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck

Me too. Still hurting (er, bitter) from that snub. RPI RPI RPI, that's all they care about. Had we gotten in, I think we would've maybe won first, maybe second game of NCAA... we were on a tear but if you really look at teams like Wisconsin and Penn St play, we're not at their level nor pretend we are. The home win vs ND was probably the most exciting match I've been to.

Crossing fingers about lady basketball but setting my expectations low so I won't be scarred for the second time in one school year.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
B.C. did lose today, however they might be #6 in a 5 bid league. G.T. looks like #7, just as we finished the regular season.
FSU vs. NC St. in the championship game.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Jasmine Carson and Daijah Jefferson have both entered the transfer portal.
Thanks for posting the news over here for us, GP1. Much appreciated by all.

You nailed it on the other site. Jasmine had troubles down the stretch, especially on the defensive end of the floor. The recruits coming in, definitely fill our needs athletically and you made that point as well.

I looked up her FG% for the season at .358, while the 3-point % was an acceptable.338. Although, that is indicative of her more one dimensional play.
We have to wish both ladies well. Jefferson was a H.S. Star in Va.(injuries hampered her).