#GTvsUNC Postgame GT 21 - UNC 17

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1668910052391.png

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Holy cow.

I was regretting buying a COFH ticket this morning when we were down 17-0 late in the 2nd, now I'm pumped to be in Athens next week.

To be down so many starters yet still fighting and bringing the house all the way through the end of the game. Next week is next week. But tonight and all nights: "I say it's great to be a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket!"

Also, as is appropriate for this week, may I present the post game song:

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I know who I want coaching this team next year. We have struggled to win there forever. never as 20+ underdogs. Great job Thacker, Key and all on the team.
One of the most courageous performances ever in the long history of Georgia Tech. The two quarterbacks played exceptional and kept their heads in a hostile environment. Our running backs ran hard and blocked when called upon to do so. I kept telling my wife on the last drive that if we have to punt we will lose but we never did. The quarterback sweep on second and long just caught them totally flat footed. An impressive win over a ranked team. Coach Key, even if he does not get the permanent job, has a memory for the ages.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Holy cow.

I was regretting buying a COFH ticket this morning when we were down 17-0 late in the 2nd, now I'm pumped to be in Athens next week.

To be down so many starters yet still fighting and bringing the house all the way through the end of the game. Next week is next week. But tonight and all nights: "I say it's great to be a Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket!"

Also, as is appropriate for this week, may I present the post game song:

WTH is that song?