GTSWARM members get together

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Hey everyone, June 29th looks to be the best date for almost everyone! I know this isn’t the best location for everyone, but almost every other course would have people driving over an hour, so Towne lakes Hills looks to be the best. If you are for sure able to make this let me know and I will get the tee times set up! Was thinking about teeing off at 10:00 that way people can get there early enough to warm up!

Price is $59.00.

Also if you know any friends that would like to go, let me know. We will get a discounted rate if we have 20 or more. We are around 13 or so right now.
Too bad I don't play golf you will be in our neighborhood, maybe I can come by and say hi.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We are currently at 12 for sure going. There is another 6 that can possibly go. If anyone knows of a friend that would like to go please let me know. The goal is to book the tee times early this coming up week!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'd love to come play with you guys if I wasn't 3 hours away. I tried to find something going on that weekend in Atlanta that the gf would want to do so we could make it a weekend trip, but we'll be in Atlanta a couple of weeks later for an event, so it probably won't work out. Great idea for a get together though!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Query: do I have to pay the greens fees to come by and have a drink?

If so, I'm out. If not, I'll be waiting in the bar for you poor sods when you come off the course after playing 18 in 90 degree heat.

I promise not to mention your sweat stains.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
So, ran into a little snag. I called towne hill Lakes today so I could set tee times up, and the info the guy gave me before was not correct. We would not be allowed to tee off until 11:00 because members come first on Saturday mornings. I also called woodmont golf and they won’t let us set anything up but 8 or 9 days before, which means they may not have tee times set up (he didn’t foresee that happening)

West Pines golf (Douglasville)
Crystal Lakes (Hampton)
Woodmont golf (Canton)
Towne hill lakes (Woodstock) after 11:00
Summer Grove (Newman)
St.Marlos clcuntry club (Johns Creek)

Let me know what y’all would like to do!

@Silk3 @The Doddfather @GCdaJuiceMan @bravejason

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
So, ran into a little snag. I called towne hill Lakes today so I could set tee times up, and the info the guy gave me before was not correct. We would not be allowed to tee off until 11:00 because members come first on Saturday mornings. I also called woodmont golf and they won’t let us set anything up but 8 or 9 days before, which means they may not have tee times set up (he didn’t foresee that happening)

West Pines golf (Douglasville)
Crystal Lakes (Hampton)
Woodmont golf (Canton)
Towne hill lakes (Woodstock) after 11:00
Summer Grove (Newman)
St.Marlos clcuntry club (Johns Creek)

Let me know what y’all would like to do!

@Silk3 @The Doddfather @GCdaJuiceMan @bravejason

11 am is fine with me.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
@The Doddfather and @bravejason yall will be in a group with another guy from another site. It will just be y’all 3 unless more decide to come.

@GCdaJuiceMan, me and you will be together with another from another site as well. @Silk3 you will be with us as well if you are able to make it.

We are currently at 14 so we will have 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. I will message everyone a week out, that is when I can book the tee times and we will be playing at towne hill lakes. 11:00 should be when we start but maybe a little earlier if they have anything available once I call to set the tee times. Cost is $59.

If anyone else would like to join please let me know, and if for some reason you can not make it let me know that way I can adjust the groups.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
@The Doddfather and @bravejason yall will be in a group with another guy from another site. It will just be y’all 3 unless more decide to come.

@GCdaJuiceMan, me and you will be together with another from another site as well. @Silk3 you will be with us as well if you are able to make it.

We are currently at 14 so we will have 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. I will message everyone a week out, that is when I can book the tee times and we will be playing at towne hill lakes. 11:00 should be when we start but maybe a little earlier if they have anything available once I call to set the tee times. Cost is $59.

If anyone else would like to join please let me know, and if for some reason you can not make it let me know that way I can adjust the groups.
Towne Lake Hills*

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow

@tech_wreck47 just sent a dm for more players if needed

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
@The Doddfather @bravejason @GCdaJuiceMan

Ok, so Towne Hills lakes said we shouldn’t have an issue booking tee times starting at 11:00 (had to wait a week out before booking) so I called this morning at they said 11:50 ish or somewhere around the., can’t really remember.

Instead I booked us at Woodmont golf and country club, because starting around 12:00 is to late for some of us. Tee times start at 9:52 now that we are at Woodmont.

Please let me know if you cant make it for some reason! We currently have 15 guys but waiting to hear back from 1 more. Once I hear from them I’ll let everyone know who they are paired with. I put people together based on age and level of play.

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
@The Doddfather @bravejason @GCdaJuiceMan

Ok, so Towne Hills lakes said we shouldn’t have an issue booking tee times starting at 11:00 (had to wait a week out before booking) so I called this morning at they said 11:50 ish or somewhere around the., can’t really remember.

Instead I booked us at Woodmont golf and country club, because starting around 12:00 is to late for some of us. Tee times start at 9:52 now that we are at Woodmont.

Please let me know if you cant make it for some reason! We currently have 15 guys but waiting to hear back from 1 more. Once I hear from them I’ll let everyone know who they are paired with. I put people together based on age and level of play.

That’s OK with me.

It’s been a while since I’ve played at Woodmont. Nice course. Hit your opening tee shot to the left side on hole 1 and you’ll be off to a good start.