GT's rank if we beat Clemson... #16 Coaches Poll / #17 AP Poll

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
I think with a win we pass at least 3 (loser Wisconsin/Nebraska, loser Auburn/UGA, and Clemson). Depending on how well we look I think we can get between 15-18.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I think with a win we pass at least 3 (loser Wisconsin/Nebraska, loser Auburn/UGA, and Clemson). Depending on how well we look I think we can get between 15-18.
I would love to go into the GT UGA game ranked above them. LOL!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
An SEC team would not lose much if they lose to a rival, but we will probably drop to about 30. There are generally about 6 teams in the top 25 that lose from week to week.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Teams in the CFP top 25 with losses (so far) this week: #1, #16, #18, #19, #21, #25

Either #9 or #15 (pups) will lose as well. There are potential for other upsets too. We should ranked in the top 20, closer to 15. Go Jackets!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
It matters not.

Any poster talking about rankings should be banned for a month.

Same applies to ACCCG talk & bowl talk.

It all takes away attention and focus towards HATIN uga, and visualizing beating them.

MINDS GET RIGHT STARTING NOW!

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
These spots lost today:

So we could hypothetically climb as many as 6 spots, though I bet 5 is more likely. So we will end up at 17 or so? What do you think?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Guys don't forget that Utah put up 20 on Stanford in double overtime to win today. They deserve at least to jump 8 spots.

Also, if Oregon State pulls off the win against Arizona State, 5-5 should be good enough to get them in the top 20 so they may jump us.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
Guys don't forget that Utah put up 20 on Stanford in double overtime to win today. They deserve at least to jump 8 spots.

Also, if Oregon State pulls off the win against Arizona State, 5-5 should be good enough to get them in the top 20 so they may jump us.

And don't forget we lost to duke, now an unranked team, and we beat clemson, now an unranked team. So basically we should actually fall a couple.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Don't forget Missouri will jump us. A 2-loss SEC team with a big win over a ranked SEC opponent. Not to mention they are in the driver's seat in the SEC East. Therefore they must be better than everyone thought. Time to recognize.

thwgjacket

Don't forget Missouri will jump us. A 2-loss SEC team with a big win over a ranked SEC opponent. Not to mention they are in the driver's seat in the SEC East. Therefore they must be better than everyone thought. Time to recognize.
Yea they're so good they lost to Indiana just to show it wouldn't bother them.