GT's first offensive play of the game

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what you dreamed, MMarhall is not lining up as an A-Back. (maybe you saw a Speed Option in your dream?)

Different load option. Keep in mind this all happened in the context of a dream so bear with me. A load block, at least how I am using it, is just a block on the DE that turns him inside, or at least prevents him from going outside. In my dream it was a bback speed option with the playside A back doing a load block, hence why I called it load, and the motion a back basically stepping in and taking the blocking responsibilities the playside A back would normally have. Normally a speed option doesn't have any aback motion does it?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Different load option. Keep in mind this all happened in the context of a dream so bear with me. A load block, at least how I am using it, is just a block on the DE that turns him inside, or at least prevents him from going outside. In my dream it was a bback speed option with the playside A back doing a load block, hence why I called it load, and the motion a back basically stepping in and taking the blocking responsibilities the playside A back would normally have. Normally a speed option doesn't have any aback motion does it?

OK. I was referring to a playbook.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Game one- the first 8 plays to right
Game two- first 6 to left.
Assume not backed up first play of ND fake run right pass to QS ab on post route. TD