#GTProDay 2021

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
If camp gets drafted. That basically means that of the WR1's (people recruited for this position) that have played for GT that were recruited by CPJ, 4 were over 11 years. Given the average career length of needing to be 3 years and the nature of the position (not many receivers played). That's not a bad track record on eye for talent.

Stephen Hill, Deandre Smelter, Darren Waller, Jalen Camp.

Deleted member 2897

If camp gets drafted. That basically means that of the WR1's (people recruited for this position) that have played for GT that were recruited by CPJ, 4 were over 11 years. Given the average career length of needing to be 3 years and the nature of the position (not many receivers played). That's not a bad track record on eye for talent.

Stephen Hill, Deandre Smelter, Darren Waller, Jalen Camp.

We had a stretch that ended with Ricky Juene and 1 guy I forget, but over CPJs tenure, every WR that started at least 2 years made the NFL. Except 2. RJ was 1 and I forget the other.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
We had a stretch that ended with Ricky Juene and 1 guy I forget, but over CPJs tenure, every WR that started at least 2 years made the NFL. Except 2. RJ was 1 and I forget the other.
Jeune actually made it he bounced around camps on actual free agent contracts so he made money

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
So I did "Count 'em" like they said and only got to 29 times that he lifted up the bar. Am I missing something? Also this is not a knock on Jalen cause it would have still been a combine record and he made it look effortless!
I got 29 too...