#GTProDay 2021

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
All the players are tweeting that Jalen Camp broke a record in the bench press for skill players. Can this be elaborated? Was it a GT record or 2021 record or what?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't doubt if it was a record for both GT and 2021. Quinlan tweeted his 40 was sub 4.5 as well. I'm pretty sure someone is going to draft Camp this year.

Most likely a situation like Kevin Cone. He will get a chance somewhere as non drafted free agent.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely insane, stronger than even DK Metcalf. This guy will end up on a team somehow, hopefully even drafted

Coupled with that 40 time I don’t see how he could go undrafted. Honestly don’t see how he could slip below the Top 6 rounds. Somebody will look at those numbers and think if they can coach him up on routes then he’s a #1 type guy.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I think his transition from the option and our inexperience and struggles at QB and OL will help him. He has plenty of reasons for the production to be discordant from the numbers and yet be an effective pro player. Personally, I'd draft him in the middle rounds no doubt.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it was the Orange bowl and Musburger was commenting on Darren Waller saying “does GT grow these freak WR’s in a lab?” Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Stephen Hill, Darren Waller and now Jalen Camp. Hopefully he can make a big splash and continue the WRU legacy.