#GTCamp15

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Is that Q or Skov in red? It appears to be Q, but if so, why is he in camp? I thought his injury was severe enough to where we thought it may be awhile.
Q is back at workouts, albeit in the non-contact red you see there. He's moving toward a comeback. I do believe in another thread, it has been said that CPJ had incorrect info. Q is projected to be back in the mix this preseason.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Thursday, August 6 -- Sixth Practice
Georgia Tech was in full pads for the second straight day at #GTCAMP as the Yellow Jackets completed an up-tempo, two-hour practice on the Flats. Senior DB Jamal Golden joined RamblinWreck.com for his second day as this week's Camp Correspondent. Golden tapped Jalen Johnson as the Defensive Player of the Day for his tackle for loss in the 11-on-11 period; picked Antonio Messick as his Offensive Player of the Day after a couple nice catches; and went with Broderick Snoddy's 22-yard grab down the sideline during the 11-on-11 period as his Play of the Day.

Good to hear that Messick is makin' moves. I really want that guy to break out. Think about a solid Michael Summers and two 6'3 guys who can play in Jeune and Messick. So many options (pun intended) for JeT.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I'm digging the work of camp correspondent Jamal Golden. I was hoping they would do something as cool as they did last year.

On A-backs, ex A backs in particular, any word on where Dennis Andrews is?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Has anybody heard anything about an AB that might have been injured today?
No, but the AJC did a first class update on the whereabouts of the real Paul Johnson. He showed up yesterday and was the Johnson we all know and love. I am not sure -- I was busy selling all my 10-win stock -- but he might have predicted a nuclear Armageddon before this year's team shapes up. He did indicate however that Justin Thomas might be "OK".

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
image.jpg
image.jpg