GT @ Wake Kick Time: 6:30pm on the CW

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Any idea where GT fans will be tailgating? The alumni assoc connected me with the triangle group, but not much of a response from them.
I’m going to ask a couple of my buddies who are WFU season ticket holders to see if there are any designated spots most visiting teams convene. The last time we played at WFU, we just joined in with the WFU fans as they are super welcoming and easy-going to Tech fans.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Anyone know if there’s a way to watch the Wake game since Comcast in Michigan isn’t showing it on our local CW? Does CW app carry live games or ESPN plus show it?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

THE FLATS – Saturday’s Georgia Tech football game at Wake Forest (6:30 p.m.) will be televised across the nation on The CW. The CW is available in 98% of television households in the United States, including over-the-air coverage in all of the nation’s top 100 television markets. To find The CW in your area, enter your zip code at https://www.cwtv.com/thecw/stations/.

In the Atlanta market, The CW is now available on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17), The CW is currently available on all major cable, digital, satellite and streaming services in the Atlanta market except YouTube TV and Hulu.

For YouTube TV customers in the Atlanta market, while The CW is not yet available on YouTube TV in the Atlanta market, Saturday’s game will be streamed on YouTube TV. To access the broadcast, simply use the search function to search “Georgia Tech.”

For Hulu customers in the Atlanta market, the game will be available over-the-air on Peachtree TV (Ch. 17).

Games on The CW will not be carried on ACC Network Extra via the ESPN app or on The CW app.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Two straight kickoff times that will not hinder neither the morning round of golf nor the subsequent 19th hole revelry. The infamous words of the immortal Ignatius Reilly springs immediately to mind..."Oh Fortuna, you capricious sprite!". I know it is asking much of the goddess but if somehow we could make the occasional stop on D and perhaps make a FG or two and escape the hostile environs of Allegacy Federal Credit Union stadium (one might wonder how many immortal gridiron squadrons have met their own personal Waterloo in that viper pit of a stadium?) with a "W" what more could one ask for on a glorious fall weekend? Besides access to an unaudited hot dog stand for a poorly run street food vendor of course.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Two straight kickoff times that will not hinder neither the morning round of golf nor the subsequent 19th hole revelry. The infamous words of the immortal Ignatius Reilly springs immediately to mind..."Oh Fortuna, you capricious sprite!". I know it is asking much of the goddess but if somehow we could make the occasional stop on D and perhaps make a FG or two and escape the hostile environs of Allegacy Federal Credit Union stadium (one might wonder how many immortal gridiron squadrons have met their own personal Waterloo in that viper pit of a stadium?) with a "W" what more could one ask for on a glorious fall weekend? Besides access to an unaudited hot dog stand for a poorly run street food vendor of course.
I think we need more poets on this site.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I wanted to love it…. I mustered only mild amusement. Given that, I’m not sure if I’m among the dunces or not.
I’m happy for your golf game, however. :D
I’m much more on board with free beer!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Given that, I’m not sure if I’m among the dunces or not.
Good news for you. The research of Messrs. Dunning and Kruger imply that if you suspect that you are, you're probably not. Likewise, if you are sure that you are not, you probably are. It's a paradox but one that is somewhat easier to assimilate (for me anyways) than that damn Schroedinger's cat thing for the most part. But not as vexing as the mystery of why we (GT) can only be good at one of three components of American football - offense, defense, and special teams - during any given football season. ;)

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Good news for you. The research of Messrs. Dunning and Kruger imply that if you suspect that you are, you're probably not. Likewise, if you are sure that you are not, you probably are. It's a paradox but one that is somewhat easier to assimilate (for me anyways) than that damn Schroedinger's cat thing for the most part. But not as vexing as the mystery of why we (GT) can only be good at one of three components of American football - offense, defense, and special teams - during any given football season. ;)
Damn. I found that reply brilliant and witty. Now I am both confused and concerned. My paranoia is getting out of hand.