GT - VT prediction thread

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
45-17. And I'll tell you why.

Thursday night in Atlanta, celebrating a landmark in Georgia Tech football history, with a white-out on tap to boot. Bobby Dodd will be rocking and with a dry playing field, we will finally see the real edition of the 2013 Jackets

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
24-20 GT. I really want to see our front 4 get the consistent pressure we saw in the 2nd half of UNC. That's the best solution to keeping our new safeties out of trouble.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
After watching VTs the first 3 games, there is no way they score over 17
Never count on our defense to hold someone under 17. We can't act like our defensive problems are solved, I'm very skeptical about this D. The run defense looks porous at times and I don't think we know how to cover the quick slants to save our life. I'm hopefulr that our defense is amazing all of a sudden, but don't just bank on us holding most Teams under 17.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Never count on our defense to hold someone under 17. We can't act like our defensive problems are solved, I'm very skeptical about this D. The run defense looks porous at times and I don't think we know how to cover the quick slants to save our life. I'm hopefulr that our defense is amazing all of a sudden, but don't just bank on us holding most Teams under 17.

I'm not banking on most teams, just this VT team