GT vs. Georgia St.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
3252DD3B-14B9-4D5E-B7B9-A5A9F096B13A.jpeg
Pastner Pack is back in the air. This is our year damn it.

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
State website says RSN/Fox Sports South

As hard as it is to believe, it looks like we have a real live basketball game coming up Wednesday at 9:00! I'm excited to talk some basketball, and more excited to see some! So somebody tell me all about Georgia St. And while you are at it, go ahead and give predictions!

GTMBB is back! Go Jackets!

But won't that be blacked out if you're in ATL?
LargeFO, why do I get the impression I'll pay for something on my PC only to find out I need something else for it to work?
Media coverage is one area I think Tech should straighten out for their fans. I'm sure somebody will say 'that's not their job' but this guessing game is a joke.
Sling Orange ($30/month) + Sports Extra ($10/month) as provider. It will get you all the baseball games too! Can try for free usually.

Only problem is games that aren't on ACCNX or ESPN group and on broadcast TV only. Then I use digital antenna for local. If not, listen.

Finally, NordVPN service ($90/3 years on sale) which lets you appear to be from a server in any section of the US or world you want to be. Can try for a month for free.

Exactly what NordVPN does. But some sites block certain servers. So I don't know how long this will work. To send e-mail, I can't have NordVPN up but think that is a Cox thing. I had trouble sending e-mail from Peru through Cox.

One thing is sure, if companies are losing money from this, they will try and stop it. Just have to stay one step ahead.
Thanks. So for my desktop PC, are you saying I can make this $40 purchase through Sling and watch tonight's RSN game and ACCNX games without any other steps?
I just went through the links Tech provided to ESPN to watch the women's game and I get a screen to click on the game and it's non-functional .
If anybody finds a a link that works for tonight's game, please send me a message with it if you don't want to post it here.. Thank you!

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Looks like the game is listed on ACCNX on the ESPN app now. Probably will be blacked out regionally but can get around that with a VPN.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
....... Thanks. So for my desktop PC, are you saying I can make this $40 purchase through Sling and watch tonight's RSN game and ACCNX games without any other steps?
I just went through the links Tech provided to ESPN to watch the women's game and I get a screen to click on the game and it's non-functional .
If anybody finds a a link that works for tonight's game, please send me a message with it if you don't want to post it here.. Thank you!

Only if you aren't in a blacked out area. If you are, you need to access from a server not in a blacked out area.

Time to start drinking soon since I just finished the last call / e-mail of the day (hopefully).

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
They have two players just over 40% from 3pt land, and several around 35%. That’s not amazing. I must remember a couple of other games, because these stats say we were good at 3pt defense last year
ETA: when I hear “guard heavy lineup” I’m wary of a bombs away outside shooting nightmare. Hopefully we don’t see anything like that.
Makes me think "match up zone".